twenty

twenty

~ Vanessa ~

I sigh fluttering my eyes open to see Nathan sitting beside me on the bed, fully dressed, just watching me. I furrow my eyebrows up and placing my hand on his. "Babe? What's wrong?" I ask him. His eyes meet mine and they're full of some sort of sympathetic look.

"You need to come downstairs" His voice rasps. "There's something you need to know."

I frown even more and Nathan keeps a tight hold of my hand when he guides me downstairs. I'm still half asleep and in my pyjamas, but I'm concerned now. "Nath, what's going on?" I try again. We turn into the living room and everyone is in there. The boys, the girls, Karen, Jess and Dad. I look to my right to see a police officer also.

"I-I'm scared, what's going on?" I stammer and Nathan purses his lips together looking down at his feet. Everybody sends me a sympathetic small smile and the police officer steps forward. "You must be Vanessa?"

"Yeah, what's going on?" I question.

"I'm Officer Miles, I'm afraid I have some bad news" He says after shaking my hand. "What? What is it?" I push him for more. Gosh why isn't anyone telling me anything?

"We had a 999 call late last night. I'm afraid your mother she's.. Well her body wasn't there but, I'm very sorry. She's dead" Officer Miles explains sympathetically.

"What?" The colour drains from my face. "How can you be certain she's dead?"

"The amount of blood told us everything, Miss. Green. Somebody murdered your mother late last night" Officer Miles replies and I clamp my hand over my mouth.

"She can't be, sh-sh-she can't be!" I exclaim, my eyes filling with steaming hot tears filled with fury and devastation.

"Babe," Nathan places a hand on my arm. "No, she isn't dead Nathan she isn't!" I panic.

"She isn't she.." I cry whilst pounding my fists against Nathan's chest. He hushes me and manages to pull me into his chest. My mum is really dead, and the last time we spoke to each other was a negative conversation. And I can't take any of it back, or apologize, because she's gone.

I feel my throat tightening and the walls around me caving in. Everything is just coming at once, whatever everything is. I feel my breathing slowing down and before I know it, my eyesight has gone too and my body turns limp.

*****

I flutter my eyes open to notice I'm back in mine and Nathan's room, I hear Nathan's light snores, telling me he is sleeping. His arm is around me protectively and my pillow was damp. I must've been crying whilst I was out. I roll over to face Nathan properly and he looks so cute. His curly hair sprawled across his forehead, his thin layer of stubble which he knows I adore and not forgetting his button nose.

I lean down and I press my lips to his, which are parted and luring me in. He stirs before opening one eye, then the other. He pulls his lips into a small smile which I return.

"I love you" He says.

"I love you too" I reply pecking his nose.

We have a moment of silence before I finally speak again. "Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Maybe we could start wedding planning, y'know to take things off my mind" I suggest.

"Of course, whatever you want baby" Nathan replies. "I was thinking a summer wedding, like an outdoor one.." I begin explaining all of my ideas whilst Nathan listens to me with a wide smile.

"And we can have chocolate cake and- oh gosh I'm rambling aren't I?" I curse at myself

"Just a little" Nathan chuckles nudging his nose with mine. "But I love it."

I look up at him through my eyelashes before smashing my lips onto his. His fingers dig into my hips making me kiss him harder. I push my hands against his chest so he lays back and I can straddle him. His tongue glides across my lip and I grant him access to my mouth whilst his tongue massages with mine. I tug the bottom of his t-shirt and I fling it off revealing his toned abs which I love.

He watches as I pull away and yank away at his belt, managing to pull his jeans down and I grip his growing member in my palm through his boxers. "Wait.." He says before pulling my pyjama top off and I smile kicking off my pyjama shorts leaving me naked and Nathan only has his bottom half. "Just relax," I sink my teeth into my lip before pulling down his boxers and his growing friend springs out. I smirk before catching his head and sucking it slowly. I suck up and down his shaft and I feel wet and aroused by the sounds he's making because I'm pleasuring him.

"Nessa-" He tangles his fingers through my hair whilst I'm bobbing my head forwards and backwards, up and down. I make eye contact with him and I massage his testicles during the process. I can feel his member twitching and he stops me. I furrow my eyebrows removing my lips from him.

"I want to be inside of you when I come" He whispers and I feel my face heating up and he quickly pulls on a condom before I take the top and I slide him into me. I moan loudly whilst moving on his hard. I lean down and press my lips to his which he returns and he palms my bum in his hands since he's always had a thing for my butt. I run a hand through my hair as both of our bodies are dripping with sweat. My breathing is heavy and I can feel my legs tightening. I'm close.

I moan loudly before we both come and I roll off him. "Wow," Nathan breathes. "Babe that was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it" I pull my lips into a small smile, running my hands through his curly hair. "What time is it?" I question curiously. Nathan grabs his phone and checks for the time.

"Six thirty" He replies.

"Woah did we sleep that long?" I chuckle.

"Must have" Nathan adds pressing a kiss to my lips. "I'm gonna go get a shower" I sit up wiping the sweat from my forehead. "You know, it would save a lot of water bills if we took one together" Nathan winks and I giggle wrapping a blanket around my bare body. "You better get your ass into that bathroom before I change my mind."

*****

"Hey baby" I whisper before pecking Melody's soft head. She smiles widely up at me and I laugh cradling her in my arms. I am currently snuggled on the sofa downstairs with Melly in my arms and Nathan's ordering pizza. Karen and my dad have gone out for a meal since they've looked after Mel all day and Jess is at a friends house.

"All ordered" Nathan returns with a smile, flopping down beside me. "Hey beautiful" He strokes Melody's head before marking a kiss there. "Babe I've been thinking.." I say and he hums for me to continue.

"Our house, maybe we should.. you know, start moving in soon? We are going to be married soon and we have our daughter and it would be nice to have our own place at this stage in our lives."

"I couldn't agree more babe" He laces his hand with mine. "We'll move in as soon as possible."