Chapter 55 - Who's Nina?

Nina's POV (Okay, I know y'all are like "OMG, who's Nina?" Chill,ok? )

First of all, I'm Nina. You don't know that Greyson and Sandy are my best childhood friends.

The three of us are the best of friends while we were in our childhood. But we stopped hanging out. Why? Because my parents decided to move to Australia. My dad got a job on there and I can't do anything about it.

I told Greyson and Sandy that we were moving to Sydney, Australia. The three of us cried that time. 

We lost our communication.

We couldn't contact each other.

It's been really sad and depressing to let go of your best friends.

BUT!

Greyson never gave up.

When he met Cody, yes I mean, CODY SIMPSON.. Greyson asked Cody to find me. Not stalk me. Just find me. Find out where I live and etc.

Cody became successful.

He found my dad's number and he went to the company that dad has been working on. Cody talked to my dad and dad brought Cody home.

I even screamed when I saw Cody Simpson standing our living room.

So yeah, Cody talked to me. I even talked to Greyson through phone. I missed Greyson, so much! But that doesn't mean I have a crush on him, okay? That only means I miss him as my best friend.

Greyson told me to go to Oklahoma because he prepared a surprise for Sandy. And the surprise has something to do with me. I have no problem about flying over to Oklahoma because that is my hometown.

Sandy and I are like twins. A LOT of people said that. Sandy and I don't know why... We would just laugh and giggle about it. Even Cody said that when he met me!

He said, "You look a lot like Sandy, y'know." and I was like, "Is that a bad thing?" AHAHAHA! It's really  funny!

Okay, so I asked my parents about Greyson's plan. They agreed with it since Greyson is the one who'll pay for the plane tickets. Greyson's really rich, haha!

Right now, I'm here in Sydney Airport.

"Bye mom and dad! I promise to be back after 2 weeks! I'll miss you! Bye!" I said as I kissed their cheeks.

I climbed out of the car and headed inside the airport. I gave the plane tickets , that Greyson sent me, to the ticket claimer. Then I boarded the plane to Oklahoma.

I made sure that I will be arriving at the Will Rogers World Airport. It's an airport in Oklahoma City. It's the airport where my dad would take me when I was a kid.

I decided to take a nap for a while. I slipped on my sunglasses and wore my gray beanie. 

I took out my iPod and turned it into shuffle mode. I plugged in my earphones and went to my own world.

I knowwww!! It's soo short! I just want you to fill up . I'm so sorry! I only have an extra minute and I RUSHED THIS CHAPTER. I know it's also boring. I made this in a minute , ok? Just for you, my readers! Well, Nina, here's your chapter. I'll dedicate it to you so you would know, ok? Anyways, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIIIIIME! I'M SORRY, I REALLY AM. Forgive me, pleeease!