Chapter 10 - At the airport..

Sandy's POV

 The next mornig, I'm afraid to wake up. This is the day. Greyson is leaving to Los Angeles. Me and my mom are driving to the airport. I  was crying but when we arrived, I wiped my tears off. We arrived at the airport and I saw Greyson inside near the door. He was really sad. I ran through the door and hugged him as tight as I can.

"I miss you!"

"I miss you too, gorgeous!"

My mom was already talking to Greyson's parents.Then I saw Lisa motioning us to follow them. Greyson took my hand and we walked side by side. I smiled at him, he smiled back. I slipped to the wet floor but before I fell to the ground, Greyson caught me.

"Sorry, I'm being clumsy." I said when I stood straight then Lisa,Scott and mom looked around us, they laughed.

"No, it's okay." Greyson said as he flashed a smile.

We went over to a coffee shop. We were talking for few minutes then stopped as we heard a lady in the speakers said their flight number.I frowned, and walked to the doors.

"So, I guess this is it." he said.

"I know." he hugged me tight, we both began to cry. Our parents just stared at us. Then I pulled back, "but it's not the last time I'm going to see my boyfriend. right?"

Greyson laughed. "So, I'm your boyfriend now?"

"If it's okay with you..." I said shyly. Me and Greyson aren't official yet.

"Of course it's okay with me. I love you, Sandy."

"I love you too , Greyson." I said then we hugged again.

He pulled back and they started walking to the doors. Mom hugged me as I cry. Greyson took a quick glance and waved to us.

I turned around then walked away. I can't take seeing Greyson leave. "Sandy!!!" Greyson yelled from behind. I looked back and he was running towards me, I ran too and hugged him tight. I pulled back and kissed his lips. I ran my hands through his hair, he pulled me to him closer. We didn't want to stop but we have to. We both pulled back at the same time, and smiled.

"I love you, Sandy." Greyson whispered.

"Love you too, Greyson." I said sweetly.

Then he ran back through the doors. All day I was smiling. Mom is so happy for me.

Finally, I got a boyfriend and he's my childhood bestfriend, Greyson Chance.

_________________________________________

I know , super short. Don't worry. I'll make the next chapter if there's someone going to comment. LoveLots! (: