Chapter 6 - Greyson, becoming more famous.

After we all eat our dinner, Me and Isabel went to my room.

I opened my laptop and showed Isabel the other youtube videos of Greyson.

"Woah, he's really famous." Isabel said after she watched the videos.

"He'll be more famous after he go to LA ." I said.

"Oh, Sandy. I need to go to sleep now. Good Night." Isabel said as she stood up and went to her room.

I checked my phone and there are few textmessage from Greyson.

*TextConvo*

Greyson: Hey Sandy. Thanks again for hiding me while I was being chased.

Me:Oh, that was nothing Greyson. I just know that they're going to chase you.

Greyson: Oh. I'm still grateful. So, goodnight?

Me: Sweet dreams, Greyson.

-End of the convo-

As I texted that to Greyson , I threw my phone at my study table and I brushed my teeth, changed to pajamas then brushed my hair. I decided to check my twitter and I saw a lot of tweets about Greyson.I let out a big sighh.Greyson really deserve this. This has been his dream. I'm happy for him. I should be happy for him. Sigh.

I logged out on twitter and jumped to my bed. I took my remote under my pillow. Switched the TV on then watched a few shows and switched the TV off. I went to sleep but I just can't. What's the problem with me?

Greyson's POV

As I texted Sandy, I checked my twitter. I didn't tweet anything. I just checked my timeline and saw a lot of tweets about me and I smiled. I decided to go to sleep but I can't. Why can't I sleep?

______________________________________

Sorry that this is super short. I'm only using my mobile. Tell me if you want me to update more soon. Thanks! (: