Chapter 7 - The truth comes out

Greyson's POV

I just can't sleep. I decided to take a walk to the park. I took my jacket and went outside. The breeze is so cold and no one's in the stree. Just me.

"Guess I'm alone." I said.

Then I headed to the park. I went to a bench and sat there. This is where me and Sandy made did that ice cream fight.

As I remembered our ice cream fight, I laughed.

"That cute little Sandy vanilla nose." I said and laughed quietly.

Sandy's POV

I can't sleep. I was too busy thinking of Greyson so I went to the park. I was on my pajamas and flipflops. I sat on a tree near to the bench where Greyson is sitting. I don't think he can see me.

He was laughing and said ,"That cute little Sandy vanilla nose."

I giggled a little so Greyson won't hear. Greyson thinks I'm cute?

Greyson's POV

As I was laughing, I heard a giggle. A familiar giggle. I looked at the tree beside where I'm sitting and saw a foot. Then I looked at the flipflop, it's Sandy's flipflops. Sandy's here. So, I decided to surprise her. I tiptoed behind the tree and then I was behind her. I touched her shoulder and shouted "Gotcha!!!"

"Greyson!!" Sandy yelled.

"Sandy, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I can't sleep. Why do you have to do that?" Sandy asked as she got up.

"No reason. " I said and laughed.

"Oh, Greyson. So, what are you doing in here at the middle of the night?" Sandy asked me as she walked to the bench.

"I can't sleep either." I said and sat next to her.

"Why?" Sandy asked while looking at the stars.

"I don't know." I lied but the truth is, she's the reason why I can't sleep.

"Greyson, I want to tell you something." Sandy said.

"Me too." I said. It's time to tell her the truth.

Sandy's POV

I think I need to tell Greyson of what I feel. I really really love him and I can't keep it anymore.

"Greyson, you first." I said.

"Sandy, I love you." Greyson said.

"You mean? Love as in Love?" I said so I can be sure.

"Yes, I have a crush on you. Since we were friends." Greyson said and he looked up at the stars.

"I love you, too Greyson. I feel the same way you do." I said to him and I also looked up at the stars.

Greyson's POV

I never thought she would like me back. Am I dreaming? Did she really said that she like me too?

As I look up the stars, Sandy did the same. Then I looked at Sandy. 

"Oh, Sandy. I never thought you would like me back." I said to her as I stare at her aquatic blue eyes.

"Me too, Greyson." she said. Then We pulled closer to each other and we're about kiss

Then a girl behind us screamed.

Oh Man! I thought.

Sandy pushed me and she looked behind us and we saw a girl.

"Who are you?" Sandy asked.

"I'm so sorry I ruined your moment. I'm really really sorry." the girl said "I'm jeanie."

"What are you doing here, jeanie?" I asked.

"Well, I was jogging and I saw a mouse ran so fast across me so I screamed." Jeanie said.

"Jogging? Wait! What time is it?" Sandy asked Jeanie.

"It's 6am. Did you guys sleep here?"

"No, we didn't sleep at all. We better go now Greyson." Sandy said then she stood up.

"I'm really sorry I ruined your moment." 

"No, it's okay." Sandy said then she walked away.

"Thanks a lot." I said to Jeanie and ran over to Sandy. "Hey, Sandy! Wait for me!!"

Then Sandy stopped walking. "You slow turtle."

"What did you just call me? slow?" I said and gave her a smile.

"Ahuh." Sandy said then she ran.

"Oh, You can't run away from Greyson." I said to her then ran.

We reached her house then she stopped.

"You should go home now, Greyson." Sandy said.

"Yeah, go get some rest, Sandy." I said. "I love you."

Sandy laughed then said, "Love you too , Grey."

Yes! Finally! I could say 'I love you' to her!

I went home happily and saw my mom.

"Where have you been, Greyson? I'm worried." my mom said.

"I went to the park." I said.

"Okay, now go get some rest."

"Yes, mom." Then I went upstairs to my room.