Chapter 47 - Don't be nervous, Sandy.

Holy Chizz! I missed updating! Gawsh! I'm really really sorry!!! I owe you all a greyt chapter. Well, I hope you would like this one. Enjoy! (Again, I'm really sorry)

Sandy's POV

"Sandy, calm down. You'll do great! Will you please stop?" Noreen said to me. We're already here in the limo, only a few blocks away from Ellen's studio. I'm really excited but mostly nervous. What if they won't like me? Especially, Greyson's fans. What if they'll hate me even more cuz they don't like Greyson's girlfriend's voice? Gosh!

I breathed in and out to help myself to calm down. I grabbed the water bottle and drank it, leaving a lipstick mark on the bottle.

"I'm okay." I said and Noreen just nodded.

Suddenly, Noreen cheered "We're here!" as the driver pulled up.

We all came out of the limo and I saw that there's a lot of people! Wait, I'm the only one who'll guest in Ellen today, Means.. they're all here for me?! Okay, I want to cry now. Tears of joy, of course.

I saw some teenagers holding some cardboards that has "WE LOVE YOU SANDY" written in it.

I walked to them and said, "hi girls!"

They looked at me and gasped. One of them said, "I-it's S-sandy!"

"Don't be shy. girls." I said, giving them a warm smile.

"Can we take a picture with you?" another one said.

"Of course!" I replied to them. The girl's mom came and took out her camera to take a picture of us.

"Thank you!" They all cheered.

Then the paparazzi pulled me. Literally? Yes, literally. Lots of cameras and microphones hit infront of me.

Ellen's guards came to help me get through.

"Give her some space!" one shouted.

"The girl needs oxygen too, ya know!" the other one shouted.

They all gave a way for me to get through.

"Thank you." I said to them and they just shouted, "We Love You, Sandy!!!"

I didn't get the chance to say that i love them too cuz the guards already pushed me inside the studio.

Ellen saw me enter her studio and said, "Hey, Sandy!"

"Hi, Ellen!" I said and hugged her.

"So how've you been?" she asked as she pulled away.

"Great! Excited plus nervous." I said.

"Oh, don't be nervous hun! You'll do great! I know you will!" Ellen said.

"Thank you!" I said even though I still feel a lot nervous.

A man said to Ellen that it's time to start the show.

"See you later, Sandy! Again, dont be nervous!" she said and entered the stage.

A lady lead me to my dressing room. She seems in her 30's.

"Hi, I'm Emmy by the way." she said to me as we entered my dressing room, "I'm going to be your make up artist."

"Oh, Hi Emmy! Nice to meet you! I'm Sandy!" I said, sounding a bit like a little girl. I always do that whenever I speak to elders.

"Well, let's start sweetie! You're going to be on in 10 minutes." she said then she motioned me to sit down infront of the mirror.

"Well, it seems like you don't need make up anymore. Who did this?" She said as she observe my face.

"My mom." I simply said.

She smiled and said, "She did a great job. Not too much make up really fits you."

"Thanks." I said, still smiling happily.

"Let's just re-do your hair. Is that okay with you?" She said.

"Yes, Emmy. I would love to." I said and then she started doing my hair.

As Emmy finished my hair, I smiled at her. She curled the ends of my hair and tugged it on a bun, leaving my side-bangs down.

"It's so beautiful!", I said, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome. Now let's go." she said. I nodded then we went outside to the backstage. Right on time as Ellen called my name.

"Good Luck." Emmy said to me.

"Thanks." I said and went on stage. As I was walking, my cover of Rihanna's Umbrella bursted out from the speakers. The crowd is cheering and screaming, at the top of their lungs. Chanting my name, "Sandy! Sandy! Sandy!" I am so happy right now. I really want to cry, burst out all my tears of joy. But that would be a really bad idea.

"Thanks for having me here, Ellen." I said as I gave her a hug.

"Well, thank you for coming Sandy." Ellen said as we both sat down.

"So, Sandy. I remembered that it was 3days ago, i think, that I saw your video. I called your mom to talk about you, being here in my show. She said that you were on a sleepover party that time." Ellen said.

I smiled, of course and said, "Yes, I was on a sleepover with my 2 bestfriends back in Philippines. They are the ones who came up with the idea that I should make a video of me, singing. Without 'em, I wouldn't be here sitting at this comfortable sofa right now."

The crowd bursted out laughing at what I said on the end.

I continued,"Things had happend so fast! I mean, I wasn't really expecting that you would see my video. I mean, really! I can't believe you saw my video!"

Ellen laughed and said, "The title says 'Sandy Wakefield, singing." and Sandy Wakefield is Greyson Chance's girlfriend."

And it all made sense. Ooof Course! Why didn't I thought of that?

"Oh." is all I managed to say. Then we all started laughing.

"How old are you?" Ellen asked me.

"I'm 13.." I said.

"Oh, that's nice. So Sandy, how's being Greyson's girlfriend?" Ellen asked, What an odd question! Haha. I mean, this is supposed to be about my music not my love. Well, a question is a question.

"Oh My Gosh, I don't know what to say. How's being Greyson's girlfriend? I'm really really happy cuz' I didn't expected that Greyson would like me back at the first place. You see, he's my crush since we were in middle school. I have a tiny crush on him until it grew bigger and bigger. When I can't hide my feelings anymore, I told him and it turns out.. he feel the same way! And now we're here!" I said while quoting my hands in the air at the last part.

The crowd aww'ed and bursted out clapping their hands.

Ellen spoke as the clapping ended, "Well, that is just so sweet! So you two don't have any problems going through at this time?" 

"No. We don't. We're actually happy being together. Except the part that I'm having a lot of haters and they keep on sending me threats but I don't care. Right now, I miss him." I said, pouting a little bit cuz' I really do miss him.

Ellen smiled. Weird. Behind her smile, it seems like she's about to prank me or whatever. I hope she's not planning on something bad right now. I don't want to be embarrassed, LIVE!

"Well, you miss Greyson? It's only been a day.." Ellen said, trying hard to act normal as if she was hiding something. Oh My Gosh, I really want to know what;s happening!

"Yea, a day. I know! maybe it's what you really feel when you're inlove. I just don't really want to leave him." I said.

Ellen smiled and simply said "Hit it."

What?