Chapter 46 - Preparing...

Greyson's POV

Okay, I'm now here at the plane...  On my way to LA.

I didnt text Sandy cuz there's a possibility that she'll ask me where am I and that would ruin my surprise plan, I mean.. our surprise plan. Ellen helped me with this, too.

-Arriving in LA-

I hopped off the plane and looked around the place. Still the same, but I gotta admit.. I missed LA even though I'm only away for less than a month.

I looked around and saw ...... Lauren. Yes, Lauren. As in Lauren Westphalen.

She caught me looking at her and she widened her eyes and immediately shouted, "Greyson!"

I rolled my eyes and walked away before she can chase me but...she did chased me. You know what I did? I ran as fast as I could but it turns out it's a bad idea. Paparazzi saw me, and now they're chasing me too. WOW. Just WOW!

"People! Chase Greyson!" Lauren shouted. What the?!

I ran inside the boy's restroom and locked myself on a cubicle. I took out my phone and dialed Ellen's number.

Ellen: Hello?

Me: Ellen, could you please pick me up here in LAX?

Ellen: what? why?

Me: It turns out Lauren knew I would come here in LA and she brought Paparazzi.

Ellen: Oh that dang Lauren! How come she knew? Ugh, Okay, I'll pick you in 10 min. Just wait, ok?

Me: Ok.

I went out of the cubicle carefully and looked around if there is someone who is waiting for me. No one. Strange.

I carefully looked outside the restroom and saw... no one. Creepy.

I tiptoed and went near the main exit. When I was about to go outside, the whole crowd appeared, at the same time, Ellen's car pulled up but it was too late. I was already crowded with lots of camera and mics.

Questions smacked my ears immediately.

"Where have you been Greyson?"

"Why is Ms. Wakefield not with you?"

"Are you going out with Lauren?" dafuqq?!

"What did you do in Philippines?"

"Why didnt you told us that you're going to have a concert in Philippines?"

I didnt answered any one of them. Ellen's guards pulled me out of the crowd and pushed me inside Ellen's limo.

"That was close!" I said as I breathe some air.

"You almost died there. What happend?" Ellen said as she gave me a bottle of water.

I took it and took a huge gulp. I was dying of thirst! Then I told Ellen everything.

"Harsh." Ellen said as I finished telling my story on what happend back there.

"I know. So, what's the plan by the way?" I asked.

"You mean, plan with Sandy?"

"Yep." I said.

 "Well. Here, I was planning to bring Sandy to.." she told me everything that she planned and I added some more details so it can be more exciting.

"This is going to be great!" I said as we finished putting together our plans.

"I know! I can't wait to see Sandy's face later." Ellen said as she took out her phone.

I know this is none of my business but I still asked anyway, "Who are you going to call?"

"Sandy." Ellen replied before Sandy answered, "hello?"

Ellen held a finger infront of her mouth, as if telling me to not talk while she's on the phone with Sandy. I just nodded.

"Hi, Sandy! Where are you right now?" Ellen asked.

"Here in the hotel room, why?" Sandy replied.

"Oh nothing. Just checking on ya. So, are you excited for the show later?" Ellen said, winking at me.

I just smiled and continued on listening to their conversation call.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you.. Ellen put it on loud speaker that's why I can also hear Sandy.

Sandy said, "Yes! I am! I really can't wait! But plus, I'm nervous!"

I almost said, 'dont be nervous' but Ellen covered my mouth cuz she knew I was going to say it. Smart Ellen.

"It's okay Sandy. Don't be nervous. You'll do great, trust me." Ellen said as she removed her hand on my mouth.

"Well. okay." Sandy said and continued, "I gotta go now, Ellen. Bye!"

"Okay, Bye!" Ellen said and their phone call ended.

"She says she can't wait." Ellen simply said.

I didnt realized that we're already here in the Warner Bros. (not sure about this)

"We're here!" Ellen said. We all got out of her limo and headed inside.

"I missed recording!" I shouted. Don't worry, there's no one here right now. Only the people who work here.

"Sure you do," Ellen said.

"Okay, Let's get started! I'll do the video set up. You, Eric (just a random name), please help me with these wires." I said, sounding like a boss. Well, we gotta finish this before Sandy arrives.

~*~*~*~

Sandy's POV

"But Mooom! I don't want to wear make up!" I whined.

"But you need one! It'll make you look better!" Mom insisted.

"Fine. But only a little." I said.

"Promise." Mom said then I let her do something with my face.

As she finished putting some make up in my face, I looked at my reflection and smiled.

"This is fine, mom. Perfect." I said.

"Told you." she said.

"Ok, mom. Gonna go change." I said then she walked out of the room.

I looked at the clothes I'm going to wear. I smiled and put those on. I looked at the body-sized mirror, and wow. To be honest, I look pretty...

"Michelle! We're leaving in 5 minutes!" Mom yelled.

"Yes mom!" I said and took my bag then headed to the limo that Ellen told us to use.

~*~*~*~

Greyson's POV

Everything is perfect! The only thing missing is Sandy my love.

"Sandy my love? Seriously, bro? Get real." Tanner said, interrupting my thoughts.

"What's wrong 'bout that?" I said, getting annoyed with my brother. Ugh, gotta love him.

"Nothing. You just sound like a gay on saying that." he said and walked out.

I yelled at him, "You're gonna get later from me!"

He just laughed and continued walking away.

"Greyson, are you ready?" Ellen asked.

I breathed in and out and said, "I'm born to be ready."

"Showtime." Ellen said and we heard a limo pulled up infront of the studio. Ok, this is it.