Chapter 16 - You again?!

Greyson's POV

 As we were having our lunch, a girl entered the Pizza Parlor. A familiar girl. Yeah, it was Lauren.

Lauren saw us. So, she went over to our table.

"Hi, Greyson! Still remember me?" she said as she walked over to our table.

"Yeah. Lauren right?" I said.

"That's right." she said then Cody and Ellen coughed  -not a serious cough, you know what I mean-

"Oh, um. This is Lauren. Lauren Westphalen. My first friend in LA." I said.

"Oh, Hi, Lauren. Glad to meet you. Come, join us." Ellen said as she motioned her to sit.

"Sorry, I'm just going to take my order and go home. Maybe next time." she said and then she turned to me,"Text me later, GreyGrey!" then she went to the counter to take her order then she went home.

"GreyGrey?" Cody asked.

"Did you fogot about Sandy?!" Ellen and Cody said in shock.

"No, I didn't. I love Sandy and you're not the only ones who's surprised that she called me that way." I said and took a big bite on my pizza.

"Just make sure you're not cheating on Sandy. I can see she's a sweet and nice girl." Cody said.

I was about to spit my food when I heard 'cheat on Sandy'. "What the hell, Cody? I'm not cheating on Sandy and will never be!" I said to him.

"Ok. Just making sure, bro." Cody said and smiled.

"Ok, so Greyson. Tomorrow, go to the studio and we'll record Stars, ok?" Ellen said.

"OK." I said then I got a text from my mom that says I should go home now. "I think I have to go now."

"Ok, we'll drive you home."

"Thanks."

Then we left the Pizza Parlor, went to the hotel we were staying and I'm surprised to what I saw...

_____________________________________________________________________

Oh, Hi! See... I uploaded 3 chapters in one day! (: Hehe. Leave a comment! Love you!!