Chapter 14 - Talking to Ellen

Greyson's POV

 "Hi, Greyson! Thanks for coming here." Ellen said."

"Thank you, Ellen for having me here." I said as I took my seat.

"So, Greyson. First of all, I think it was , uh, last week I saw your video and you're on math class , I believe."

"I was on math class and I got a text from my mom and she said "call me ASAP". So, the first thing in my mind is "Dang it! What did I do now?" *the audience laughed* and so I finally excused myself from class and called my mom. She said that the Ellen producers just called then I said "No, they didn't" and I was like No and so when I came home, my mom said pack coz' we're flying to LA and this was my first flight so I was very scared. So, um, we flew out and now I'm here. I still can't believe this is happening right now." Greyson explained.

The audience applauded coz' now they know Greyson's story.

"Yeah. So, First you put this up on facebook and then you put it up on YouTube." Ellen started while I nodded.

"And you just think,you know, it will be fun putting this up on YouTube and It's crazy how many hits it has now,right?"

"Well, yeah. It's amazing." 

Then my Paparazzi video showed up on the screen.

We just talked and talked about my Paparazzi video and I really had a great time. Ellen asked if I took piano lessons and voice lessons. I told her that I took piano lessons for 3 years but never take vocal lessons.

"So, have you wrote songs?" Ellen asked.

"Well, I wrote 2 songs, Stars and Brokenhearts."

"What was those songs about?" Elllen asked.

"Well, stars is about a wife that has cancer and went to the stars and her husband followed her to the stars."

"So, how 'bout the Brokenhearts?" Ellen asked very curiously.

"Well, that song is about 2 girls particularly." 

The audience laughed.

"But of course I'm not gonna say their names."

All of us laughed. I'm really having a great time.

"Ok, we will take a break." Ellen said then we took a break. I signed some autographs for my fans. Seriously, I have fans! I talked to my parents. Then Ellen and our family talked and talked.

_________________________________

Short huh? At least I updated! (: hehe