Chapter 42 - This is it, showtime! (:

~After a week~

Everything went well. Bea and Trixh are always with Sandy to keep her from not knowing that Greyson's  having a concert where Sandy is. The tickets are already sold out. Sandy didn't suspect anything about Greyson. Whenever Sandy texts Greyson, he replies and acts like he's in LA, writing songs but the truth is, he's in Philippines.

Sandy's POV

"C'mon, Sandy! How about we go shopping today?" Trixh said.

"Why do you always love shopping? I hate malls." Bea said.

"I'm just bored, okay? Then you go think of something we can do to kill boredom!" Trixh said. Here we go again.

"Cut it out, guys! C'mon, let's just go to the mall." I said.

"Fine." They said together.

I took my phone with me and saw that there's a text message from Greyson.

Grey: Hi sweetheart, Miss you so much! Can't wait to see you!

At first, I'm so confused. See me? Hmm, maybe he's just excited. He still have to wait 2 years. Oh well.

Me: Hey GreyBear!! (: Miss u 2!! So much!! Can't wait to see you too! After 2yrs.. ):

Greyson's POV

I'm such a jerk. Why did I text her something like that? Of course she don't know that I'm going to see her tonight.

She replied, "Hey GreyBear!! (: Miss u 2!! So much!! Can't wait to see you too! After 2yrs.. ):"

I laughed at her text. She really doesn't know that I'm going to see her tonight. I'm so excited to see my princess again!

Then Alexa said, "What princess?" I didn't realized she's there, standing in my doorway.

"Sandy. Why? Got a problem?" I said, smirking.

Alexa rolled her eyes and said, "You're really inlove with her. You're deeply inlove and when I say deeply, I mean DEEPLY."

Sheeeesh, gotta love my sister.

"Okay, sis. Whatever." I said.

Then I replied to Sandy's message, "Ok, g2g now, Txt u later. I love you!"

Sandy replied immediately, "Luv u 2! <333"

I smiled then went to the concert venue.

Sandy's POV

"C'mon, let's go to Mall Of Asia." I said to Trixh and Bea. They exchanged looks and looked like they're terrified.

"How about let's just go to Eastwood mall?" Bea said.

"Yeah, it's better there. C'mon." Trixh said.

I shot them a confused look, "What's wrong with the Mall of Asia?" I asked.

"Um, It's Uh Expensive there!" Bea said.

"And so? We have money." I said.

"I don't like to go there." Trixh said.

"Why not?" I asked.

Then they started to stay silent. I'm really really confused right now. What's going on? Why can't we go to Mall of Asia?

Trixh's POV

C'mon, Trixh! Think! Think! 

Aha!

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Bea. Yeah, she's with us but we should talk privately and we can't leave Sandy so yeah, we use our phones.