Chapter 33 - Alexa: I love her like she's my own sister

I'm so SO sorry I updated late. Blame my empty mind! LOL! Anyways, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH  to all your support to this Fanfic and guess what?! I just reached 6970 reads! OMGC OMGC OMGC!! Okay, I'm good. Happy Reading!

Greyson's POV

I need to help Sandy. I love her and I would do anything for her. I would even give up my life just for her. Yeah, that's how much I love her. I just can't live without her.

"Hey, Greyson. Let's go home now. You better get some rest. I'm sure you're really tired." Mom said.

"No, I'm fine mom. Alexa and you should go, I'll stay here with Sandy." I said and stood up.

"Are you sure?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Good Night mom." I said and went inside Sandy's room and I saw her with hoses. I sat on a chair beside Sandy's bed and just stared at her. The only thing I could hear is the monitor, beeping.

I let out a big sigh and someone opened the door. It's Noreen.

"Hey." Noreen simply said and sat on the sofa by the window.

"You're staying here too?" I asked and she just nodded.

"You really love her, huh?" Noreen asked.

I nodded and said, "I love her more than anything! I would even give up my life just for her!" I'm starting to tear up.

"Don't cry. If she sees you acting like that, she'll not be happy. I'm sure everything's gonna be alright, she's gonna be alright." Noreen said.

I wiped my tears away and took Sandy's hand. "Sandy, I know you can hear me. I love you and please be alright and wake up soon." I said. 

I looked at Noreen and she's already sleeping in the couch.

I leaned closer to Sandy and tightened my grip on her hand. I don't want to ever let go. The next thing I know is I fell asleep.

---The next morning---

"Greyson, you should go to your apartment to rest." Aunt Carly said.

"No, Auntie. I want to stay here with Sandy." I said.

"Greyson, you can come back later, okay? Sandy will be fine." She said and I just nodded.

I called Tanner to pick me up.

Few minutes later, his car pulled up infront of the entrance at the hospital. I hopped in and we went back to the apartment.

I went straight to my room and slept for 2 hours. I took a bath and changed into a simple shirt and jeans. I went to the living room, where I saw my sister, Alexa.

"Hey, Greyson. Can I talk to you for a while?" She said.

"Yeah sure. About what?"

She handed me her laptop and I looked at it. It's in a website about donating blood.

I read it and it says that there's a law about donating blood. Only 17 year olds up to 65 year old are allowed to donate. Now that hurts, I wanted to help Sandy but what exactly does Alexa mean?

"So?" I asked her and she sighed then said, "I wanted to donate for Sandy. She's like a real sister to me and I love her so much. And besides, we have the same blood type."

"Wait! I thought I'm are the one that has the same blood type with her!" I said.

"No, you're wrong. I'm the one that is same with her!" She said,"So, are you okay with that?"

"Are you sure about that? I mean, you are healthy and allowed to donate but are you sure with your decision?" I asked to make sure.

"Yes, I am super sure. I've been thinking of this since yesterday when you said she needs a blood donor. I love her, Greyson. She also means a lot to me. And who knows, maybe she can even be my sister-in-law." Alexa said but the last part sounds a tease.

"Oh, shut up." I said, I'm sure I'm blushing.

"So, is it okay with you if I donate?" Alexa said, using her puppy dog eyes that sometimes work.

"Yeah, I'm okay with that as long as you're sure about your decision." I said and hugged her and whispered, "Thank you."

"Anything for her, Grey." She said as she pulled away from the hug and then Mom entered the room.

"What is this all about?" Mom said.

"Mom, Alexa said she's going to donate for Sandy." I said.

"Are you sure about that, Alexa?"

"Yes mom. I'm super sure. I wanted to help Sandy, I love her as my own sister." Alexa said.

"Okay, Alexa." Mom said.

Alexa and I went to the hospital and talked to Sandy's parents with Noreen and Isabel.

Alexa told them about her decision.

"Are you really sure about that, honey?" Aunt Carly said.

"Yes, Auntie." Alexa simply said

"But you know we can look for others to help." Uncle Fred (Sandy's dad) said.

"No need, Uncle Fred. I'm here to help." Alexa said and smiled.

Aunt Carly and Uncle Fred exchanged looks and nodded.

"Okay, we will let you. You're the one who chose this decision." Aunt Carly said.

"Thank you, Auntie and Uncle!" She exclaimed and hugged them.

Alexa and I went to a nurse and talked to her. I just stand there listening to them. Alexa signed a paper and the nurse led her to a room.

I waited at the chair outside the room and looked at the window. The nurse motioned Alexa to lay on the bed and she did. Then I saw the nurse holding something like an injection. The nurse injected it to Alexa's arm and the blood just flowed to the hose to the plastic blood bag. I just watched the bag fill.

Alexa just closed her eyes tight. The nurse took the injection off and taped a cotton on Alexa's arm and it's all done.

"Are you okay?" I asked Alexa as she walked out of the room, touching her arm.

"Of course I'm okay!" Alexa said and smiled,"I just hope that I helped enough."

"You helped a lot, Alexa! Trust me, after they give your blood to Sandy, she'll be fine." I said and smiled back.

"Thanks, Grey. C'mon. Let's check Sandy." Alexa said and we both went to Sandy's room.

We saw Sandy's parents, smiling.

Aunt Carly ran to Alexa hugged her tight.

"Thank you so, so SO much Alexa, sweetie! I can't pay you back with this." Aunt Carly said happily.

"No problem, Auntie. I love Sandy, she's like my own sister to me. And no need to pay back." Alexa replied and gave a sweet smile.

Alexa went over to Noreen and Isabel then they talked. Auntie and Uncle went to the food court to get some snacks while I went to Sandy's side.

The hose from the blood bag is injected to her, transferring Alexa's blood to her body. She's still sleeping. I just watched her sleep.

"Sandy, soon you'll be out of this hospital. I can't wait." I whispered. I'm so happy, all thanks to Alexa! I need to do something to thank her, but what?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Credits to @crazylollerchick23x . She's a brilliant writer so go check out her works (: Anyways, I dedicated this chapter to @NocteLamia101 . She's so sweet and nice(: I know this chapter is pretty boring but I still hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment and feel free to suggest some ideas. Lovelots!

xoxo,

Trixh