kaka-baka, he lives up to his name very well. (chapter forty three.)

mika's point of view.

so after having to witness the slighty distrubing death of innocent cheeseballs, gai bursting in and challanging kaka-baka, me and lee having a conversation on who was better and me annoying kakashi to get some ramen. kakashi finally left me to my own devices to make my own dinner. so being the good little girl i am, i made dinner for the both of us to enjoy....

not! 

well, i making dinner for me and going out to buy some ingredients to make kaka some delisious looking but inedible food. kirai told me to put poison in it. so i have to go out shopping. i quickly wrote down a list.

9 bundles of hemlock
10 syringes of mercury
5 bottles of arsenic
10 bottles of hericide
2 bottles of papasitcide
12 bottles of pesticide
*optional is poison ivy and poison berries

kinda satisfied with my list, i think i'm gonna create a non-leathal meal for him...

~~~~~~~~~~1 HOUR LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i gathered most of the ingredients, i couldn't really find any mercury so i bought a few thermometers because that has mercury in it. and it turns out, your not allowed to buy hemlock but one mention of kakashi's name, they gave it to me. i sealed them all in a scroll and went to the training grounds to find some poison ivy and berries. 

"come out, come out where ever you are~" i sang as i raised a rock to try and find some poison ivy. i glanced around, it's pretty late and i think i only have an hour to go because it takes kaka a minimum of one and a half hours to walk around the villiage reading those books.

"poof!" i jumped up and caught on someone's rooftop and hoisted myself up. i started running towards home.

~~~~~~~~~20 MINUTES LATER~~~~~~~~~~~

i frowned at the bubbling concuxion that i made for kaka to eat. 

"umm..." i watched as the sickly green.. thingy popped some of it's bubbles and released some foul smelling gas...

yeah... i don't think that kaka will eat that...

kid, switch with me

okay! time to... i started to fade and loose consious

kirari's point of view.

i grabbed a soup ladle and watched the poison rise into the air and kind of kill the roof. i started throwing random things in. 

salt

pepper

chilli

a whole chicken

chilli

an orange book

a plastic bowl

chilli

peppers

some random cups

silverware

chilli

more poison

perfume

an egg

salt

sugar

more salt

pepper

another orange book

pepper

a plastic bag

some masks

another orange book

more orange books

chilli

olive oil

a whole bottle of... something

i started stirring like crazy, why i do this i don't know. i added some of mika/my/zero's blood into it. 

click.

damn it, kakashi is here. i poured some.. sare? into the pot and stirred it faster.

"what are you cooking mika?" i turned around and the copy cat nin was there.

"soup." i chirpped as cheery as i could, maintaing the 'mika' look.

"uhuh. pour some for me." i poured some into a bowl and served it to kakashi. thanks to my meddling, it looked edible and smelt so too. 

"smells good." he turned around and started eating... YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING TRAINED NINJA!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT DETECT IF ONE 11 YEAR OLD GIRL POISONED YOUR DAMNED SOUP!!! then again i am older... forget my earlier statement...

"seconds please." it looks like he really likes it... i wonder why he's not dead yet... i served him again.

"thirds" i dumped the entire pot infront of him and not bothering to cover his face, he devoured it. i went back to the kitchen to have a look at that bottle. 

'sare' i looked at it more closely to see tomato sauce covering the 'r' so i rubbed it a bit.

'sare'

'sale'

'sate'

'sake'

'sake'

'sake'

....

......

......

......

.......

........

......

.......

...

.....

......

.....

.......

i think i just got the copy cat drunk