meet code zero. she's my other half. (chapter thirty two.)

i decided to make a split personality at the last minute. who would want cute, innocent mika washed down the drain?

picture of code zero in the side ->

enjoy!

vote!

comment!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sakura's point of view. (to say 'WTF!")

mika started doing a summoning and summoned a....

a couch?! i face-palmed. typical mika.

mika's point of view.

i rolled around on kaka-baka's couch as i made out a few words.

"in this world, there are children younger than you." he glanced at me.

"and stronger than me." i giggled silently. i stopped when i felt a sharp tug in my lungs that stopped me from breathing.

be more aware baka! code zero wants to come out soon. i grumbled as i thought of last time she was let out.

FLASH-BACK

water dripped out of my eyes as my supposed to be friend, ryuu laughed manicily after pushing me into a muddy puddle. my clothes dripped with brown liquid.

"demon! you ugly demon!" i wanted to disappear. in my head a girl appeared wearing red.

that girl looked like me.

"free me." she smiled, reaching out for me to take her and free her.

"what do you mean." she pointed to the chains that were clasped on her hands and feet.

"break the necklace." i noticed i was wearing the necklace that ryuu had given me.

"if you do, i'll help you take your pain away." i forced a smile, one i used for everything.

"okay!" after crushing the necklace, i had been blinded by her, when i could open them again. i saw blood. the frozen, bloodied corpses of ryuu and the other children were scattered around the swing-set.

just like that time.

FLASH BACK END.

i shook away the memory. i had asked 'code zero' for help once and never regretted it. kirai had put up a charkra wall after that. i saw kaka-baka collapse after his so called 'fight' with zabu-zabu.

"you over used the red pinwheel!" i giggled, hoisting him up, unsummoning the couch and juggling my sword, rabbit-kun and kakashi. i followed the others.

"are you alright?" tazuna's daughter said. i tugged on her arm.

"huh?"

"what's your name?" i asked innocently, widening my eyes.

"awww. my name is tsunami." i giggled.

"your a giant wave!" i yelped as kakashi's kunai nearly hit me.

"stupid kaka!" fake tears rolled down my eyes. i don't think i have cried properly in ten years. kaka-baka started panicking.

"please stop crying mika! i'll err... ummm.. ugghh." i laughed.

"stupid baka!" i grinned, making green charkra form around my hands.

"heal faster..." my mind searched for an insult.

"dobe." omg! i'm turning into an uchiha!?!?!? O0o with face slaps.

"aaaahh! naruto! i'm turning into duck-butt!" naruto gasped and started yelling with me.

"why are we screaming!?"

"i don't know!"

"should we stop?"

"no!" we continued in this fashion for a while before stopping.

"let's see what's under kaka-baka's mask!" i chirped as i climbed onto kakashi's sleeping form and lifted up his mask. suddenly he jolted awake, head-buting me. hard.

"oowwwwww!" i howled. i glared at kaka-baka, but i was ignored!

"what's wrong sensei?" questioned naruto.

"hmm? well... body erasing teams usually dispose the body after they have killed them but..."

"so what!" i whined, cradling my throbbing head.

"well.. how did the hunter-nin dispose of the body?"

didn't need to. haku would never harm zabuza. i grinned.

"he didn't! he took the body with him!" i went all scientist-like after that. sarcasm!

"but if he needed proof of his killing, he could of taken the head. and also, look at the weapon he used to kill zabu-zabu. the answer is quite easy to see." sasuke was the first to realise.

"no way," he paled.

"yes sas-uke." i rolled, remembering sasuke kissing naruto.

"zabuza is alive." i pouted. damned kakashi, stealing my lines... i started being mean and blocked everything out. i looked at a bucket-hat boy.

"mom, they are going to die." i rolled my eyes and grabbed him.

"hey!" a faint pink coated his face.

"no we are not going to die. naruto will become hokage, sakura will become sas-uke's girl and sas-uke will be the world's most emo ninja. we need to forfil our destiny before dying baka." he shook me off and i tuned out.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER!

"mika. walk up the tree." i rolled my eyes and strted climbing the tree, eventhough i was fully aware of his meaning, i crawled up it like a centipede.

"mika. without. your. hands." i smirked and focused charkra to my feet. i walked up the tree with ease.

"if you can't do this, you are bakas!" i yelled as they sweat-dropped.

"mika. when did you learn charkra contol?"

"err. three of four."

"three or four years ago!?"

"nah." i shook my head.

"three or four years old." there mouths dropped open as i fell asleep.