sleeping in the snow, discovering the truth. (chapter thirty nine)

mwahahaha! i left you at a cliffhanger! okay things to note.

1. MIKA IS NOT DEAD

2. even if mika WAS dead, she has a god living in her so she has a rate of 12% of dying.

3. I AM NOT KILLING MIKA!

you have to note this. and now... 

BACK TO THE STORY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mika's point of view.

i woke up, freezing myself to death. i rubbed the frozen sleep from my eyes.

"note to self... never sleep in charkra generated snow..." suprisingly, charkra created snow is another lethal weapon... i wonder if haku and zabuza will mind if i alter their jutsu a little... i got up, stretching my legs.....

damn.

blood oozed out of a former wound as it had sickly green pus surrounding it...

oh fuck....

i touched the thin materal of my dress... and i soooo liked this outfit.

grabbing a kunai, i shredded the ends of my dress, making bandages that had floral print...

such a lovely dress... gone.

and all because i forgot to pack a band-aid....

kirai's point of view.

and all because i forgot to pack a band-aid....  a really 'small' mark appeared on my forehead.

"WHHHHAAAAT!!!!!" she winced as i screamed directly in her ear-drum. coughing, i resumed my usual calm voice.

"mika, this injury is too... deep for a band-aid... and i can't heal it considering 'someone' that is my host used up her charkra and now can not unlock my cage so i can heal her..." mika pouted.

i'm sorry kirai-san... i noticed something wrong with her.

"what's wrong?" she sighed.

kirai?

"yes?"

am i strong? i froze.

"yes... yes you are very strong mika."

silence.

if i am strong... then wouldn't have zabuza and haku been alive?

silence.

if i am strong, then can i bring them back to life?

silence.

"no. no you can't mika. your strong... in a diffrent way." she laid back, body numb.

i'm weak... right kirai?

i gulped, knowing that she already knew the answer.

"yes mika, you are weak."