meet zabuza momochi. he looks like a sword-wielding cow. (chapter twenty eight)

human form on the side.

kirai's point of view.

"kakashi!" mika said boredly, 

"yes?"

"are we there yet?"

"no."

"now?"

"no."

"now?" kakashi sighed.

"play with sasuke's hair." she forced her usual grin and bounded over to sasuke.

"sasuke~" i guess he was still angry about the nose-bleeding incident. i must admit though...

it was funny.

"hn." she used her toy rabbit to poke him.

"poke?" she smiled.

"hn." after a couple of minutes, something clicked in her mind and she stopped annoying sasuke and tried his hair.

"hair-kun? why is sasuke angry? and why to you keep defying gravity?" i felt the slight vibration of a chuckle from him.

he laughed. mika believed this.

she always believes me. it's to be predicted since she's...

nevermind.

"hair-kun! sasuke laughed!" she noticed that... what's her name again? sara? sora? sani?

"MIKA!" sara-sora-sani yelled chasing her around the boat.

"but sakura~" she whined.

sara-sora-sani is actually sakura. 

"hair-kun doesn't lie!" i guess she doesn't want to know that i'm inside her...

i better talk to that fox. 

i wrapped a red cloak around me and transported myself to kurama's cage, i heard other cages are very chilly... i wouldn't know because mika allows me to do whatever i want, like the good girl she is.

"good morning kurama." a large eye appeared in front of me.

"WHO ARE YOU?" it growled.

"kurama." i took off my cloak and showed my face. at least, the human version.

"kirai. you stupid god." i smiled.

"i am a half god you stupid fox. i am more powerful than you now shut that trap of yours before i seal it closed!" that shut him up. i made the water below me take shape of a throne and sat down.

"what do you want?" i fingered my cloak.

"to see how your getting along with your host."

"i don't."

"why?"

"change the subject." i snickered.

"if i go in there. i will teach you why i am more superior." he gulped.

"this conversation is over." i transported myself to mika.

how was your trip?

the stupid fox is the same as always.

fox?

inside naruto. i told you before.

sorry kirai.

i smiled.

good girl.

mika's point of view.

kakashi is a meanie! he didn't let me curse the boat-man...

i kicked the dirt and hugged the rabbit.

"rabbit-kun is more fun that kakashi, aren't you rabbit- kun?" i giggled as i walked behind kakashi. he started grumbling about seeing someone.

"GET DOWN!" me being me, ignored him.

"oh!" i noticed a familiar charkra.

"zabu!" i dodged the flying blade and latched myself on the man now standing on the hilt of the blade.

"zabu~ kakashi was being a meanie!" he looked confused for a millisecond but understood when i pointed to kakashi.

"mika. come. back." kakashi called quietly. i stuck out my tounge and hung onto zabu's neck.

"zabu~" i whined. he awkwardly patted my head.

"you are copy cat kakashi. sorry for the short meeting but..." he glared at kakashi.

"the old man is mine." kakashi removed the thing... um headband and his eye was revealed.it was red with black swirly stuff.

"no!" i hit zabu over the head.

"i'm supposed to protect drunkard so... no!" i hopped off his back.

"i got to kill the old man." kakashi returned the glare.

"but i have to go through you first!" he jumped and landed on the water. show off.

"mist." i grabbed a kunai and shoved the rabbit in my pouch.

"water release: hiding in the mist technique."

"THE MIST IS GETTING THICKER!" way to point the obvious naruto...

"eight choices." i had to concentrate.

"liver, lungs, spine, clavicle vein..." i gripped the kunai.

"neck vein, brain, kidneys..."

there!

"or hea-!" i stabbed the kunai in his stomach.

"you make to much noise." i made rapid hand seals.

"this is my own jutsu. you are the target. creation jutsu: rose whip technique." the roses from my dress came off to form a long thorny whip. i whacked zabu's shin.

"stupid girl." he disappeared and i released the jutsu, roses crawled up my dress. blood trickled from my arm, i watched it stain my white dress. a kunai was embedded in my flesh. i gritted my teeth.

mika, heal yourself." i pulled it out.

yes kirai. i dashed off. i sent a copy to fight zabu for me.

"make sure to-" i grabbed the copy and pulled it away before it got hit by a flying naruto.

"tend to him. but knock him out first!" it nodded and ran towards naruto. naruto got up and looked at kakashi.

"disperse." i said quickly while kirai healed me.

"ARRGGGH!!" naruto charged at zabu. i grabbed his collar.

"what are you doing? we have no-" she saw he only had grabbed his headband. i smiled a strained one. i did some hand seals.

"healing no jutsu." i slammed my fist into his stomach to look like i punched him.

"thanks."

"no problem. now kick his ass." naruto glanced from me to zabu.

"hey you eyebrowless freak." i saw a irk mark form on his forehead.

"put this in your handbook. the man who will soon be hokage..." he took a breath.

"leaf village ninja. naruto uzumaki!" he tied the headband onto his head.

"now let's get wild."