random ninja play penalty game 04: cat and mouse (chapter twenty seven.)

kakashi's point of view.

i watched mika clutch her rabbit, trying not to laugh.

"they *giggle* think we're *giggle* dead!" she watched sasuke beat the crap out of the two ninja.

"i wanna go have fun~!" she whined.

"later..." i grumbled, the scene lit a bulb.

"now?" she whined like a puppy.

"alright. now."

mika's point of view.

let's go! i called to kirai.

whatever kid. he let me borrow some charkra.

thanks!

i went for the one going for naruto. i grabbed the ninja and flipped him over and landed with a BOFF!

"nyaa~ thank you for the meal!" i kneed him in the crotch and punched him rapidly so he coughed up blood.

"kakashi~!" i tossed him like a rag-doll and kakashi expertly caught him with one arm.

"good girl." he threw me an apple so i chased after the crunchy goodness from heaven. while chomping on the apple i tied them up and put some ice on the dude's crotch.

i seriously have one. hard. knee.

"feel better?" he grumbled so i added rocks on the ice.

"AAAARRRGGGHH! FUCK YOU BITCH!" i made some obviously fake tears.

"ka~ka~kakashi" i screamed, rubbing my eyes for dramatic effect.

"what is it mika?" i smiled.

"i wanna punish the bad boys!" he shrugged so i took that as a yes.

"punishment time!" i kissed my fingertips.

"cat and mouse! the game of cat and mouse is simple. you are punished with trying to outrun your fear! the only way to get out of it..." i pressed my fingers on their lips.

"is by finding the treasure in the center of the maze! good luck 'mouse'" i laughed.

i am awesome!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everyone bothered to read this! i wanna give you three seconds to answer this suvery for the time-skip.

a) she joins the akatsuki

b) she stays in konoha

c) before the time-skip she is sent into a two year slumber

d) she dies

COMMENT!

VOTE!

TYPE YOUR ANSWERS BELOW!

p.s if i write panda as the toy, please think of it as 'rabbit'. i had to change it to suit the picture on the side.

sorry >.<