Bakashi and Shit-Gai.

SAME P.O.V!!

It wasn't all at first, Kakashi got his ice-cream, my headache was going down. Everything was good. Until a certain brat came along, and no... it's not the shitty kyuubi.

Gai Might.

The most fucking retarded man in the universe.

Well, since Mika is knocked out, I can swear so:

GAI MIGHT IS THE WORST MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE IN THE HISTORY OF FUCKING ASSHOLES THAT WERE SENT SIX FEET UNDER SEVERAL TIMES BUT CAME BACK!! THE ASSHOLE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN HIS MOTHERFUCKING PIT BUT NOOO HE HAD TO CRAWL OUT OF THAT FUCKING HOLE AND ANNOY THE FUCKING KAKASHI WHO IS NOW CURRENTLY UN-HENGED AND CLINGING TO THE TOP OF A STREET LAMP!

There, done.

As I was saying, Gai was an intelligent fool and managed to get Kakashi to unhenge himself and scare him enough that he screamed like the girl he is and ran up the closest thing... a street lamp.

So here I am, trying to coax him down, which is pretty hard considering he was A GROWN MAN and people were staring. 

"Kakashi. Come down please."

"DUN WUNNA!"

"Kakashi."

"SCAWY MAN DUWN DERE!!"

"GAI! GO THE FUCK AWAY!"

"BUT HE IS SO YOUTHFUL!!"

"IT'S YOUR BLOODY FAULT HE'S UP THERE!!" Gai cringed, apparently if you leave Mika's body in the house and come out as 'yourself'... people start wondering who the hell are you.

"ALRIGHT! IT IS UNYOUTHFUL TO MAKE A WOMAN CLIMB UP A POLE IN A SKIRT!! I WILL YOUTHFULLY GET HIM BECAUSE I AM... GAI-" I whacked him over the head, oh did I mention that I am now a woman? Yeah, I think I messed up the potion and now I am a woman... It'll wear off... eventually. 

(*% MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR: PIC OF HIM AS A WOMAN ON TOP!!%*)

"STAY HERE STUPID!! I'll get him myself..." I took off the skirt (perverts, I'm wearing shorts underneath) and started removing the torture devices that you call high-heels. Apparently stealing them from a Yamanaka is a bad desicion after all... I should have gone for a Hyuga...

"Kakashi. Stay." He nodded, still clinging at the light.

"HUWY UP! I'M HUNGWY!!" 

"Yeah, yeah... Stay still or you'll fall." Of course, I highly doubt he'd fall thanks to all that ninja training embedded into his body.

"MAMA!!" And now he decides to jump towards me when I am half-way up a pole, any normal person would be off-guard and flailing their arms out, screaming like an idiot. 

Who the fuck said I was normal?

I skillfully used Kakashi's momentum to make me back-flip, holding a grown man in my arms and slipped into the dreaded high heels of doom which surprisingly did not crack from the pressure.

"My God Kakashi. Now I have to give you another bath." I grumbled at the nin as I felt the melted ice-cream stick to my back.

"KAKASHI! STOP EATING MY HAIR!!" I screeched as he plucked some of my long and currently blonde hair with his teeth. 

"THIS IS THE LAST BLOODY TIME I WALK IN HIGH HEELS!!"