scaring the living shit outta zabuza, standing on water. (chapter twenty nine.)

mika's point of view.

"now let's get wild." i had no part in naruto and sasuke's plan so i created a copy. 

"you wanna play tic-tac-toe?" i asked, making the copy transform into kakashi.

"why not." my copy pulled out the 'make-out paradise' and started multi-tasking.

"hey kakashi?"

"hm?"

"aren't you supposed to be in the water thingy?" i cracked up laughing at my own stupidity.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! RUN AWAY! THE FIGHT WAS OVER THE MOMENT I WAS CAUGHT! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT TAZUNA! DID YOU FORGET THAT!?" i clicked my fingers.

"disperse." it bowed and disappear.

"hey kakashi!" he turned to me.

"shut up or i'll burn your book." then he shut up.

"mika. stay out of this." zabu-zabu growled. i ended up throwing a aimless kunai at him and summoning another copy to play cards.

.........

..........

"you cheated!"

"nah, see! royal flush!"

"royal pain in the butt!"

"jack-ass."

"old hag!"

"stupid kid!"

"moronic bastard!"

"fat pig."

".."

"huh?"

"why am i arguing with myself?"

"err....." kakashi facepalmed. zabu-zabu just laughed. a few minutes after a history lesson of his life, he killed more than a hundred people blah blah blah. it was fun blah blah blah.

...........

..........

wait...

..........

......

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET A BLOOD STAIN OFF!!!!!!!!!!

"zabu! how do you get a blood stain off?" he gave me a 'wtf' look.

"like. it takes me fifteen minutes to wash blood off and it's like the smallest, itti-bitti-st thing that irritates the living shit out of the fabric because it leaves a really faint red mark and it doesn't look good in white." he face-palmed while my team-mates (minus kakashi- he looked at me with a beautiful thing called murder) sweat-dropped.

"shut. up. mika." the words rolled off his tounge like a four year old.

"why. are. you. talking. very. slowly. zabu. zabu?" this time he grew an 'irk' mark.

"shut up." his clone charged at sasuke.

"yay! take duck-butt down! kick his sorry ass into next year so i can eat tuna sandwichs in peace!" after pulling a couch out of no-where and earning a glare from sakura and kakashi, i sat down to enjoy the show.

.............

popcorn.

........

sasuke is a bug.

zabu is the insect exterminator.

zabu steps on bug.

sasuke is actually a cockaroach.