meet mika, the silver-haired beauty (chapter two.)

picture of kakashi ->

kakashi’s point of view.

i opened my eyes. my leg hurts. i was in something. mud? water? i turned my head, just a bit… blood. i sensed the chakra of someone, but i wasn’t bothered to move, more like i couldn’t. a silver haired girl walked past… how in kami’s name couldn’t you notice a bloodied person in the middle of the road?

hey!” i croaked, the girl took no notice.

HEY!” she stopped and turned.

“hmmm?” she tilted her head and smiled.

“can you get someone to help me?”

“why can’t i help you?” why am i an idiot magnet?

“because you’re a bit weak, i don’t think…” i was lifted off the ground and plopped onto the silver girl’s back.

“i’m not weak…” she huffed walking forward.

“i’m just as strong as you.” i shook my head.

“are you taking me to your parents?”

got none.”

relatives?”

nope. none of those.” i tried again.

friend?” she stopped.

“i don’t have any okay, kirai told me to help you.” i sighed.

“then take me to kirai

“he’s inside me.”

“ahh… he’s inside of you… wait… what?” she was pouting.

“kirai is a demon, he’s inside of me… any more pointless questions?”

“no.”

“good… point the way to konoha” i frowned, why was she going the same way i was?

“do you have anyone waiting there for you?”

no, like i said… i don’t have any. they’re dead.” the bluntness in her voice surprised me.

“how about i make you a deal? i point the way to konoha, and you come with me to the hokage’s office, deal?” she thought for a moment.

“deal. only because kirai said.”

“your awfully attached to this kirai person aren’t you?”

“no. he’s my friend.”

“oh.” i felt my eyelids begin to feel heavier, which was weird.

“go to sleep, i’ll wake you up later.” was all i heard before shutting down.

TIME-SKIP.

i opened my eyes. that’s the second time today i had blacked out. a fire crackled before me and the silver haired girl was poking the fire with a stick. she had stuck a dango on the stick? where in the woods do you find dango? she tore off a bit before crawling over to me. i looked at myself. my shirt was open and had my bandages loosely bounded over my wounds.

you don’t heal very fast.” she commented, chewing a piece of dango.

“i don’t have a demon inside of me.”

“hmmm…” she tore another bit of dango and stuck it in my mouth.

“eat,” she commanded and i obeyed, chewing the dango into pieces. she still had the thing strapped to her back. i wonder what it is… suddenly, something snuggled into my stomach. i looked down to see the silver-haired resting on my stomach, looking at the moon.

“hey!” she said.

“hmmm?”

“what’s your name?”

“why should i tell you?” she got up and started to pull faces.

“cause you look like an idiot if you don’t smile.” she pointed to her face. i looked at it. she hasn’t stopped smiling… not once. i smiled.

“my name is kakashi hatake. yours?” she snuggled into me, using my jacket as a blanket.

“mika,” she yawned.

“it’s just mika…” i smiled before drifting off to sleep. mika… it means ‘new moon’. kind of explains why she was looking at it… and for the third time, i blacked out. but the first time… in sleep.