adopting mika, fainting from blood-loss. (chapter seven)

kakashi's point of view.

"thank you for explaining this kakashi," the third smiled motioning the empty seat that mika was supposed to be in.

"i presume that the mission was a success?" i gave a curt nod.

"i expect you shall ask her to stop using perfectly healthy ninja as a moving target?" i turned around. mika was sitting down with a kunai twirling in her hand. i narrowed my eyes when i saw she was sitting on three wounded ninja, two ninja that were guarding the door... the third ninja? i don't know.

"mika. off. now" i said as she plucked out her kunai from the ninja.

"we were only playing 'hide-and-seek' kakashi"

"hide-and- hit-innocent-ninja's more like it..." grumbled the third ninja.

"i was playing with the door ninja baka," she retorted plopping herself on the third ninja.

"she's pretty fast," complimented the first ninja.

"not just fast... she's strong, accurate and really, really likes games..." countered the second.

"she also has a strange nose. she could smell the ramen shop and predicted when the kunai were going to land."

"she has good sense of smell, hearing and sight!" i tuned out until hokage-sama said something that caught me off guard.

"kakashi, your now her guardian," i wasn't expecting this, but i nodded anyway.

"think of her as your daughter." he waved as we took our leave.

"mika..."

"yeah?"

"put him down..." i motioned to the third ninja she was dragging, that also had kunai stuck on his body. i bent down to poke him.

"he's fine... just fainted from blood-loss" i laid him on the floor, picked up the trouble-some brat and ran the rest of the way home.