Blackmailing the Beast

This book is a part of the MEN IN SUITS series, which consists of five books following multiple families and friends. 

1. Yvo (P.S. I'm Pregnant)

2. Kier (Romancing the Nanny)

3. Hunter (Blackmailing the Beast)

4. Flynn (Emergency Girlfriend

5. Bullet (UnMarry the Billionaire)

Each book can be read as a STANDALONE, unless otherwise noted. Or they can be read as one long series because each book is interconnected, with many of the same characters showing up in multiple books.

The names, characters, places, businesses and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author. 

Read at your own risk.

Thank you and enjoy reading!

SUMMARY:

Beauty Alejandra Contreras is a 20 years old girl who is completely bubbly and full of life. Ngunit sa likod 'non ay ang isang babaeng naghahanap ng kasagutan sa kanyang nawawalang mga alaala. Beauty has lost a chunk of her childhood memory. She can't shake the visions haunting her dreams so she sets out to find answers.

Sa kanyang paghahanap ay nakilala niya ang bossy at cold-hearted COO na si Adam Hunter Falcon.He refused to hire her as his Assistant and so she is left with no choice but to BLACKMAIL him: BE HIS GIRLFRIEND OR ELSE HIS COMPANY WILL BE PUT INTO HUMILIATING PUBLIC SCANDAL.

But what happens if meeting him comes complete with secrets, schemes, and intrigue?