Chapter 27 - Play Date

Y/N'S POV

The Next Morning ; 8:30 a.m.

"Wouaaa wouuaaa!!" Is it morning already? "Wu wu wouaaaa!!!" I sighed & sat up. But Dan stopped me. "Go back to sleep, I got him.." "Okay." I laid back down as he got up. I love it when Daniel gets Ja'Lynn for me. Even if he's been in the studio all night, he'll get up and get Ja'Lynn. No wonder why he's such a daddy's boy. I smiled as he walked in with Ja'Lynn in his arms. "Goodmorning baby boy.." I sat up as Diggy laid in the bed, sitting Ja'Lynn in between the two of us. I kissed his head. "You're so handsome.." He giggled. I smiled. "You can understand me fat man?" I glanced over at Diggy, who was smiling. I got up & grabbed Ja. "Ready for you play date Ja Ja? That's why you're up so early?" He giggled & wiggled in my arms. I giggled. "Silly baby.." He smiled. Everyday, at around the same time every morning, Ja'Lynn has a play date & we all meet up at me & Dig's place. And since Ja'Lynn's play room is so huge, they have plenty of room to play and run around....those that can walk, of course. Esmerelda, Bryson & Meree all come over & they play for a few hours.

After my morning routine & taking a quick shower, I cleaned up a little bit....just to be messed up again by Ja'Lynn wanting to play. I smiled. I can never get mad at him. He's just so adorable. "Hey Auntie!" I turned around to Lydia & Bryson walking in. "Hey.." I hugged her, then poked at her belly. "Hey little guy.." She laughed. "Have you guys thought of any names yet?" "No.." She shook her head. "I made the mistake of letting Spin name him and he won't tell me what he's come up with.." "I let Dig do that.." I shook my head. "He taunted me until Ja was born.." She laughed & shook her head. "Men are so childish." "They really are.." Then I felt my leg being tugged at. I looked down & smiled. "Hiiiii!!" Bryson beamed at me. "Hey cutie. You miss auntie?" He nodded. I smiled & bent down to kiss his head. "Aahhhh!!!" I turned around to Ja'Lynn crawling over and pulling up on my leg. Lydia & I laughed. "I think someone's a little jealous. You don't want mommy giving you kisses away?" I picked his up & he hugged my neck. "My big baby.." I pouted at him. He pouted back. "Y'all spoil him way too much.." I smiled.

After 20 minutes later, the rest of the kids started rolling in. Meree and Ja'Lynn playing on one side of the room & Bryson and Esmerelda on the other, since they're older. "Ja'Lynn is too cute.." Aionna smiled as she watch him & Meree play. I smiled. "Looks just like his daddy..." "See if I was older and he wasn't sprung over yo ugly ass, Meree would've been his.." We laughed. "Don't start with me today Aionna." She laughed. "I'm just saying, you might wanna keep both eyes on him. Hubby is fine.." "I do constantly." I shook my head. "Hey, did I tell y'all that he's booked to go back on tour?" "No!" They both said. "What the hell?" Lydia said. "Ja'Lynn barely turned one, last month." "And we're going.." I said under my breath. "YOU WHAT!?" They yelled at me. "I mean why not?" I asked. "You know how vulnerable I was last time he left." "Because you were pregnant!" Aionna said. "I'd be all in my feelings and Xavier would just be in the next room. God, I hated that....especially when he'd piss me off." "Wait..." Lydia paused. "I've never known about this, is Spin going?" I was silent. "Why wouldn't he tell me?" "Cause you're crazy when your pregnant!" I told her. "Maybe he didn't wanna upset you." "Too late for that shit!!" She folded her arms as she rocked in the rocking chair she was sitting in.

About 30 minutes later

"Who's ready for their snack?" I smiled as I walked in with snacks for all the children. Banana yogurt, graham crackers & apple juice for Esmerelda. A PB&J and chocolate milk for Bryson. Cheese sticks, little bowl of mixed fruit & strawberry milk for Meree. And graham crackers & a healthy smoothie filled with spinach, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, melons, apples and a little apple juice for Ja'Lynn. Diggy has had him on this healthy diet since he started eating regular food & Ja'Lynn just loves it. Kid is weird, but he's my weird kid & I love him to pieces. I looked up from feeding Ja'Lynn to Diggy standing in the doorway smiling. I looked down & smiled.

DIGGY'S POV

I walked in on the kids little play date to check and see how they here doing, and I look over at Y/n as she feed Ja'Lynn. Graham crackers all over his face, smoothie on his shirt and pants....Y/n say we eat just alike, Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I leaned in the doorway, looked at Y/n & smiled. Then Meree waddled over to me & fell at my feet. I picked her up. "Hey Gorgeous.." I kissed her head. "AAHHHHH!!" I rose my eyebrow & looked over at Ja'Lynn. He reached out for me. I laughed & walked all the way in the room. "What's yo problems?" I chuckled as I picked him up as well. He hugged my neck. "He doesn't want us giving away his kisses.." Y/n giggled. "Is that right?" I rose my eyebrow at him. He pouted at me. I kissed all over his face. He giggled & screamed. Then I kissed Meree & put them both down.

"Now your face is gonna be sticky.." Y/n sighed. "Gimme kiss.." I leaned toward her. She moved her head. "Nuh uh.." She pushed me back. "Back up sticky lips!" I grabbed her, pulled her into me & kissed all over her face. "EEWWWW!!" She squealed. "DANIEL STOP IT!!" She giggled. "LET ME GO STICKY BOY!" I chuckled & kissed her lips. She kissed back, more passion, more lust filled, more hungrily. I deepened it & added tongue. "Erm...hellloooo!??? Get a room please, preferably not this one!" I broke away & licked my lips at her. She bit her lip sexily & giggled. She grabbed one of Ja'Lynn wipes & wiped my face, then her. "You trynna start something.." Y/n said softly. "Maybe I am." I smirked, kissed her & left. "DANIEL!?" I turned back. "Yes ma'am?" She walked upto me with Ja'Lynn in her arms, pouting like he was about to cry. "Ya spoil him, ya keep him.." I chuckled. "I ain't the only one." "But he wants you, so here." She gave him to me. She kissed me. "Uh uh.." He pushed her back. She smiled. "Okay handsome.." She kissed his head & walked back in the play room.

Later that morning ; 11:03 a.m.

"Here you are.." I sat a plate of breakfast in Y/n's lap as she sat up in bed, reading a magazine. She looked down at it & smiled. "What's this?" "Your first meal of the day." Her smiled got bigger as she sat her magazine down. "You're so good to me.." I shrugged. "What're husbands for?" She blushed.