Chapter 22 - This Wasn't Suppose To Happen....YET!

DIGGY'S POV

"[your first initial].." I called for her as I sat on the floor, with my back against the bathroom door. Y/n's been in this bathroom for the pass hour and a half just crying & she locked herself in so I can't hold her. What's wrong with her? Why is she shutting me out like this?? I knocked on the door. "Baby please open the door..." I heard the door handle juggle. I looked up as the door slightly opened & I was face to face with her. Red puffy eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks & she avoided eye contact as she tried to control her sniffles. I tried reaching for her face to wipe her tears but she brushed my hand away, slide a bundled up paper towel towards me & closed the door, locking it as she continued to sniffle. "Y/n, what is this?" I asked as I looked down at the paper towel, not really wanting to see for myself. She was silent, aside for her soft cries. I sighed & opened it. A pregnancy test? And it's positive..? My eyes widened. Y/n's pregnant. "Damnit.." I murmured. "Babe open the door.." "Uh uh.." She sniffled. "Babe just.." I sighed. "Just open the door, okay.." "No Daniel.." I sighed.

About 3 hours later

After sitting in the floor waiting for Y/n to come out the bathroom, I became bored as hell. And since my phone died hours ago, I couldn't preoccupy myself so I drifted off to sleep against the wall. Not aware that I had fallen asleep, I snapped up. Raise my eyebrow as I looked around the room. Y/n's old room. "What the hell?" I murmured to myself, then looked down at Y/n sleeping peacefully under me. "You alright?" I looked toward the door. "Yeah man.." He nodded & left. "Aye Xa!" I whispered loudly. He came back. "How'd I end up in here?" "Spin and Lydia came to check on Ms. Y/Ln and saw you asleep against the wall. Y/n was laying in your lap so I carried her. Spin wake you up and told you to follow me.." I nodded. I do not remember waking up....or going to sleep for that matter. "Oh okay.." He closed the door & left. I looked at my watch, laid back down & held Y/n, rubbing her stomach softly, and slightly smiling. "I'm gonna be a father.." I kissed Y/n's head & fell back asleep.

The Next Morning ; 9:15 a.m.

"Baby wake up.." A soft voice whispered beside me. I rolled over. "No, go back to sleep.." I groaned. "Daddy, wake uppp!!" She whined. I sighed, opened my eyes & looked over at her. "Yes ma'am?" "Wake up. We gotta get home...after breakfast of course." She smiled. "Alright.." I breathed out. She walked off. I grabbed her before she got too far. "When were you gonna tell me?" I asked. "I wasn't.." She sighed. "I was gonna get an abortion, then after the wedding we could've tried again.." I sighed. "But now that you know, I'm gonna keep it and pray that I don't show until after the wedding." "How far along?" She looked away. I stood up & held her. "[your first initial].." Her eyes watered. "About three weeks.." I kissed her head. "It's alright, stop crying.." "This wasn't suppose to happen!" She cried. "I wasn't suppose to get pregnant until after the wedding..." "I know, I know.." I sighed. "I'm sorry.." She looked up at me, in my eyes with her pouty eyes. I looked away & sighed. "Come on, you need to eat." I grabbed her head & she led me into the kitchen.

AIONNA'S POV

As I slowly walked into the kitchen, sat down at the table & after Xavier made my plate, Y/n & Diggy walked in. "Goodmorning." I smiled. "Morning.." Dig smiled back. Y/n sniffled. "What's wrong with you?" I asked her. She shook her head & sat in Dig's lap. "Nothing.." "Sure?" She nodded. "Okay..." "I'm going to my check up today. You wanna come?" I asked. "No Onna.. I just really wanna go home..." I sighed & pouted the slightest. "Oh okay.." "Just go Y/n.." Dig said. "How could you say no to that face.." She looked up at me & sighed. "Alright, just lemme go home and take a shower." I nodded.

Y/N'S POV

At home

Once we got home & into the house, I immediately ran into the nearest bathroom. Hopefully this morning sickness doesn't last a long time, I don't think I'm going to be able to handle it. Daniel is just so happy...I can see it. He haven't stopped smiling since we lift my mom's house.....maybe if I throw up on him, he'll stop. Lol just kidding, but he gotta stop with this creepy ass grin. It's disturbing..

"Would you stop smiling at me like that!? That's creepy!" He chuckled. "I'm sorry.." He continued to smile. "DANIEL!" "Okay... I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I can't help it.." I sighed & got up. "Creeper.." I murmured as I walked downstairs. As I was getting into the shower, the door crept open. "What d'ya want Daniel?" "I'd prefer you not being mad at me.." I stepped out the shower & grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my body as I walked over to him. "Who said I was mad at you?" He sighed, then shrugged. "I'm not mad at you.." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm just pissed that every fuckin body around me is stressing me out.." He held me, tight. "I love you, so much. I want this baby just as much, I don't regret getting pregnant....even though it's mostly your fault.." I smirked. He chuckled a little. "Buuutttttt...you couldn't wait??" He shook his head & kissed me. "You're a little addiction of mine.." I giggled & playfully rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah.." He smiled. "Now get out!" I pushed him back. "Because of you, I gotta meet Aionna at the hospital.." He chuckled & left.

IVORY'S POV

At weekend ; January 24, 2016

"You sure you don't need anything?" I asked Ms. Quiana. She smiled & chuckled a little. "Yes sweetheart, I'm good here.." I smiled & walked off. "Butttt.." I stopped. "You know what would really made me happy?" "What's that?" I asked. "If you and Y/n can make amends." She smiled. "But she hates me!" I whined. She laughed. "She doesn't hate you sweetie....she just hates your father.." She simply said. I giggled, then sighed. "Okay, I can try.." I shrugged. "But I can't drive.." "Hm.." She nodded. "XAVIER!!!" I smiled.

At Y/n's house

I can't believe Ms. Quiana actually convinced me to come over here. I mean, we're all half of dad...and he tells me that Y/n has the worst attitude. He isn't so sure about Michael, he says that he left for the Navy the first chance he got.. I can't believe I'm about to do this. I sighed & looked at the house as we pulled up. "Thanks Xavier.." He nodded. I sighed again & got out the car. I watched him drive off. Lord give me strength! I walked upto the door & knocked. I heard giggling & words that I couldn't put together, then the door opened. I looked up & forced a smile. "Hi.."