Chapter 20 - Can Our Lives Get Any Worse??

DIGGY'S POV

doorbell rings repeatedly

"Fuck man!!" I groaned. Y/n giggled. "Go get it." I sighed, got up & put on some sweats. Damn who the fuck is that, cause they constantly ringing this damn doorbell. "I'm coming, goddamn!" This ain't making this fuckin migraine no fuckin best. "Goddamn man.." I pinched the bridge of my nose as I leaned on the doorframe. "What is it Xavier??" I asked him, then I realized that he was crying. "Xavier, what's wrong?" "Aionna and Y/n's mom were in a car accident..." He sobbed. My eyes widened. "WHAT!?" Ohhh shit.. I turned to Y/n stumble. I ran over, caught her & her on the sofa. "What? No no no no no.." She cried. I got up to calm Xavier down so he could tell me what happened, but Y/n grabbed my hand. "NO!" She practically screamed. I looked over at Xa & sit down to hold her. "Come here Xa.." He continued to cry as he walked over. "Calm down man.." He bit his lip & cried silently. "You think Aionna want you to be crying right now.." I asked him. He shook his head. "Iight then.. So why you crying?" "Cause she's my sisterrrrr!!" I looked at Y/n. "Baby go upstairs, wash ya face and get dressed.." I helped her up & she slowly walked upstairs.

"Xavier, tell me what happened.." He lifted his head from out of his hands & sniffed. "Y/n's mom took Onna to her check up and on there way to my house, some car ran into them. Onna's really banged up & her mom had a concussion." "Fuck.." I put my head in my hands. "And they won't lemme see herrrrrr!!!" He broke down. "Aye man..." I looked up. "Meree and Aionna are gon be fine, iight?" He slowly nodded. "Alright, now go wash yo face. Y/n and I will meet you at the hospital." He got up & walked to the bathroom. "Lock up my house when you leave." He nodded & closed the bathroom door. I ran upstairs, grabbed my CK's, a shirt, some Timberlands & put em on. Y/n walked out the bathroom, fully dressed. "Let's go babe.."

At the hospital

"Onna!!" Y/n cried. "[your first initial].." She nearly whispered. "How's Meree?" "She's fine, but more worried about you.." She stroke Aionna's cheek. "You could've died.." "How's mommy? Is she okay? What about mommy!?" She whined as her eyes teared up. "She had a concussion.." Her tears fell. "Doctor said she has a little amnesia, but it'll pass in the about 30 minutes." She looked away. "Where's Xavier? Why isn't he here? Why didn't he come see about us?" She looked up at Y/n. "Why doesn't he care?" Y/n wiped her tears. "Aww baby, Xa does care.." "He's still at the house, crying a shit load.." I kinda chuckled. Y/n sly hit me. "He's on his way baby, he's just emotional. He just want to strong for you and Meree.." She kinda smiled. "He does always try to be tough.." She giggled a little. "Ow.." She cried, holding her head & her stomach. "He's always been overly protective.." "I know what you mean.." Y/n shook her head & looked at me. I smiled.

XAVIER'S POV

As I was walking through the hallways of the hospital, trying not to cry anymore, the only thing on my mind was if Aionna & Meree were alright. I'd prefer not to see Aionna in the conduction she's in, but if I don't she'll be hella mad at me...so I'm just trynna be strong at this point. I don't know what I'd do if anything ever happened to Aionna or Meree. I love Aionna, I wanna marry her someday.

Walking to the front desk, I saw Diggy walk out the hospital room. I walked over to him. "How is she?" "Whinin and complainin cause you not in there." He chuckled. I smiled. "I had to get outta there man. I was really tempted to slap her.." I shook my head, laughed & patted his shoulder. "Luckily some of us have self-control.." "Yeah....some.." He exaggerated. I shook my head & walked in the room. "Xaaaa!" I looked up to Aionna crying. "Hey babygirl, how ya feelin?" She pouted. "Mad cause Dan yelled at her.." I smiled. "Don't smile! He said he was gonna slap me.." She pouted. "I heard.." I continued to smile. She rolled her eyes. I walked over and kissed her. "How's Meree?" "She's mad at you!" I rose my eyebrow. "Why?" "Cause you didn't come check on us sooner! You big ass baby!!" I chuckled. "Says the one that could've got slapped." She rolled her eyes at me & smiled.

"How's your mom?" I looked at Y/n. She sighed. I sat in the chair by Aionna bed. "She has amnesia, the doctor said that we should wait to see her until it passes.." I nodded. "It's all my fault!" Aionna cried. "If I just only waited for sex until I got married.." "It's not your fault baby.." Y/n rubbed her stomach. "You're just young and in love.." I smiled.

Y/N'S POV

15 minutes passed

"Ms. Y/Ln..?" I turned around. "You're mom's asking for you." I got up. "Thank you." I said & followed the doctor out. "I'll be back.." I left. "Everything alright?" I heard Dan asked. I looked over at him & saw Spin and Lydia. I rolled my eyes & walked off with the doctor. "Baby wait.." He called after me. He grabbed my hand. "Y/n, you gotta stop this shit.." "I'm not even about to deal with it.." I walked into the room. "Hey mommy.." I walked over to her slowly. I wanted to cry so bad, my mommy looks fuckin terrible. "Hey honey.." She smiled. I covered my face. "I can't do this..." "Yes you can.." Diggy held me. "You wanna tell us what happened?" "I don't even know. One minute I'm arguing with Aionna about this whole baby thing, then new thing I know this huge Chevy truck runs into us." She sighed. "I don't know what happened.." "Ion understand.." Dig shook his head. "You're usually so alert behind the wheel.." "I just had a lot on my mind." I paused & raising my eyebrow. I pushed Dan back & turned toward her. "Like what?" I wiped my tears. She sighed. "The only reason your dad and I got a divorce is because I found out about 8 years ago, that he was going back and forth from here to Detroit." "Why??" Dan & I asked. "Because he got another women pregnant when Aionna was a year old.." "WHAT!??" I yelled. "And she wants to meet you guys.." "Aw damn.." Dan murmured & sat down. "Her & your father's plane should be landing in about an hour and I was suppose to pick them up.." I blinked at her & left the room.

I can't believe this.. And I thought my dad was just crazy psychopath, but he's a cheating psychopathic fuck boy.. What the hell!? How could he do that to us? To mom? But she's always so strong, I just wish I was as strong as she is.