Chapter 6 - The Truth Comes Out

Y/N'S POV

"[your first initial], wait up!" Daniel yelled after me. I ignored him. "Y/N!!" "WHAT DIGGY!?" I turned on my heels. "What happened to Daniel??" He asked. "That ship sailed a long fuckin time ago!!" I walked off. He grabbed me. "Baby please...I can't lose you.." I shook my head. "Just let me go.." He held me tight. I held him as tears fell down my face. "I just need to be alone.." He sighed, kissed me & let me go. I left, walking back into the school house. Fuckin fifteen minutes late to class.. FUCKIN PERFECT!!

After school

"Baby c'mon..." Daniel begged. "You been ignoring me all damn day.." And I shall continue too!!! I walked off. "[your first initial].." I sighed & stopped. "What else are you keeping from me?" "What?" He asked nervously. "Don't bullshit me Daniel! What else are you fuckin hiding from me!?" I yelled. He sighed & grabbed my head. "Come on.." He pulled me to his car. He opened the passenger door. I just looked at him. "Y/n please.." I got in. He closed the door & walked to the driver side.

He pulled a CD out of the door & put it in. He handed me the case. I just looked at it. Unexpected Arrival.. "I released this about two years ago.." He told me. Then he skipped to a specific song. "I write this with you in mind.." I looked up. Track 9. I looked back at the case & track 9 was a song called 4 Letter Word. I listened to it....wait, I've heard this song before. As I continued to listen, tears escaped from my eyes. He wrote a song for me. Me? "You wrote a song for me?" I sniffed. He looked down & nodded. I smiled the slightest. Then he looked up. "Because it's true...since fourth grade." I smiled & stroked his cheeks. "And you're mine.." I said softly & kissed him. He deepened it & pulled me into his lap.

The way Daniel kisses me, no one has ever kissed me like that before. I think I'm in love with him. Like what? After a week & I'm in love with him? This isn't real, this didn't just happen.. The first time in my life, I'm in love. The feeling of being in love makes me more in love. I'm in love with Daniel Simmons.

I broke away from the kiss & looked in his eyes. "What?" He asked, looking in mine. "I love you.." He smiled & kissed me. "I love you so much more." I smiled & attempted to get out of his lap. His grip got tighter & he held me down. "Daniel.." He looked at me. "Babe, I have to go and get ready for our date.." "Can't we just skip the date.." He smirked. "No, chubby cheeks!" I giggled. He cut his eyes at me. "Daniel come on, let me go.." He sighed & loosened him grip. "Maybe another time." I kissed him & got out of his car.

At your house

"Okay, I think I'm ready.." I smiled at myself in the mirror. "Y/n, you've been saying that for an hour and a half now.." Aionna shook her head. "I just want this to be perfect okay.." I sighed. "This is our first date.." She laughed. "Okay, that's it! Get out!!" I pointed at the door. "Don't get mad at me.." She laughed, getting up. She left. I looked in the mirror one last time. "Aye woah woah.." I looked toward the door. "Where the hell you going!?" Michael stood in the door way. "On a date.." I grabbed my clutch & walked pass him. "With who?" "None of your damn business." I walked in the kitchen. "Mom, I'm ready.." I saw her walk in, then Daniel walked in behind her. His jaw dropped. "Damn.." He get all googly eyed. I smiled. "So this is to date.." Michael folded his arms. "Michael.." Mom said. Daniel walked over to me. He kissed me. "Now don't you start! Don't make me kick you outta here too.." "Aye! My dude!!" Daniel broke the kissed. "Can you not.." I yelled. "Atleast be happy for me!" He sighed. "Whatever.. Treat my sister right man!" He walked off. "Go on.." Mom motioned toward the door. "Go have fun.." She smiled.

Once we got into his car, he drove off. I smiled. "Where're we going?" I asked him. "I gotta show you something.." I rose my eyebrow. "What??" I'm officially scared for my life....Not that Daniel would hurt me, I'm just scared.

DIGGY'S POV

Before our date, I had to tell her the truth...the full truth, I can't lie to her. We're on the way to my house. I don't want this relationship to be filled with lies. I love her too much to lose her.

"Mom...Dad!" I yelled once I opened the door. "You're back already?" Mom said, walking in. "This is Y/n.." She smiled & hugged her. Y/n smiled as well. Then Dad walked in. "Who is that?" He asked. Y/n gasped. "You're that Simmons!?" She looked at me. "Oh my God.." She put her hands over her face. "Yeah.." I sighed. "So no one's gonna answer my question.." "Joey, this is Y/n.." Mom said. "Forth grade Y/n..?" He looked at me. I nodded. "My boy.." He laughed. I smiled. Y/n shook her head. "I have to go.. I'm sorry." "But we just got here.." I looked at her. "And now we have to go.." "Babe I--" "Daniel!!" She raised her voice, then put her hands over her face. "Just please.." "Alright.." I sighed & opened the door. "It's was so nice to meet you.." "You too sweetheart.." We left.

2 weeks later

" Baby you're my everything, you're all I ever wanted. We could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it. You be up on everything, other hoes ain't ever on it. I want this forever, I swear I could spend whatever on it... "

Feeling like absolute shit. Y/n ain't talked to me in two weeks. She's ignored me, declined my calls....she doesn't even was anything to do with me. What in the hell did I even do, besides tell her the fuckin truth about me. I thought she'd understand.. I guess I was wrong. But I really need her back. I need my baby... My Four Letter Word..

On my way home from the studio, I stopped by Y/n's. Before I had a chance to knock on the door, it swung open. It was Y/n. "What the hell are you doing here!?" I paused & shook my head. I turned to leave but stopped, turning back & pulled Y/n into a kiss. "Let me go!" She mumbled against my lips. No matter how hard she tried to fight me off, I never let her go. She moaned, giving in & deepened the kiss. "Y/n, I'm so sorry.."