Chapter 11 - Just Waiting

LYDIA'S POV

"What do you want Jamal!?" I sighed. "Can we talk alone..?" "Anything you got to say, you can say it in front of him!" He rolled his eyes. "Whatever look, I wanna be apart of my child's life.." I snickered & looked at Spin. "Ohh.... So now you wanna say this is your baby.." I laughed so hard. "That's so funny.." Spin shook his head, trying not to laugh. "What was the shit you was sayin six months ago?" "I'm sorry Iight.. I just wanna be apart of my kids life okay." He sighed. "How do you even know he's yours!?" He smiled. "So it's boy??" "Answer my question JC!!" I yelled. "JC??" Spin questioned. "Jamal Cree Douglas.." Jamal sighed. I shook my head. "Jamal, just leave me alone! I'm done with you.." "And what if he's my kid?" I folded my arms. "You'll never see him.. NOW LEAVE!!!" I pushed him out the door, locked it & looked at Spin....on the brink of tears. "No no no no, Lydia don't cry. Don't you cry.." He held me. I sobbed lightly. "What if this is his baby?" He rubbed up my back. "We'll get through this..." He said softly.

"Is the coast clear?" I heard Diggy say. "Can I let her out now?" "Yeah.." Spin sighed. Then I heard beating upstairs. "DANIEL, LET ME OUTTA HERE!!" He & Spin chuckled. "Aww..." I looked over at her & sniffed. "Come here baby.." She stretched her arms out. I ran into her arms. "It's just not fair...." I cried. "Shh shh.. I know honey.." She rubbed up my back. "It's gonna be okay.." I nodded. Then I felt another hand rubbed my back. "It's gon be alright Lydia.." Diggy sighed.

A month & a half later ; June 25, 2015

"Guess who birthday's coming up in a few months?" I squealed excitedly. "Bryson's..." "Besides Bryson's, Gibran....YOURS!!!" He chuckled. "Yeah that.." "Why aren't you excited?" He shrugged. "Urgh...you're such a Betty Buzzkill.." I got up & shook my head, walking into the kitchen. "You make it so hard to be happy right now.." "I'm sorry babe, my birthday is the last the thing I'm worry about right now." I sighed. "Yeah...I understand.." He sighed as well.

Y/N'S POV

"So who wants to give daddy some love??" I giggled & shook my head. "That who being me?" He smirked. "Maybe.." I giggled, walked over to him & gave him a kiss. "We have so much to plan for this wedding.." I squealed. He chuckled. "Our wedding... We need a date, hopefully less than a year." "Why? Why in a year.." I asked. "I'm trynna get some kids outta you.." He smirked. I shook my head. "Smooth..." "I know you won't have kids without marriage... But you did lose you virginity.." He smiled devilishly. "So did you.." "Exactly." He pulled me into a kiss. I giggled & pushed him back. "Back off you perverted, thirst trappin son of a bitch.." He rose his eyebrow & cocked his head to the side. "But you wasn't sayin that shit half an hour ago..." I rolled my eyes & got up. "Cause you always seduce me.." He smirked & I walked upstairs.

I stepped in the shower really quick, for some old reason I just felt dirty.. Don't know why, I just do. I washed myself thoroughly. "Babe!!" Daniel yelled. "Yes??" "Phone's for you.." He said. "I'm in the shower babe.." "She said it was important." I sighed. "Alright alright..." I stepped out the shower, grabbed a towel & walked downstairs. I took the phone. "Hello?" She just sobbed. "Who is this??" Still no response. "Goodbye!" She started to cry now, like really head. "Y/n, I'm sorry!!" She cried. "Aionna???" I questioned. "Honey, what's wrong?" She continued to cry. "I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong baby.." "I'm pregnant..." My eye grew wide as I gasped & dropping the phone. "Oh my God!" "What?" I turned around. "Aionna's pregnant.." "Damn!" He shook his head.

A few days later

"Baby just call her!" Diggy demanded. "I will not!" "Avoid this shit ain't solving nothing.." I shrugged. "Call Aionna.." I shook my head. "Y/n, call Aionna!" He raised his voice. "No!" "CALL AIONNA!!" I glared at him, snatching the phone from him.

doorbell rings

Diggy walked over to the door as I call her, then I heard a phone ring. I rose my eyebrow & turned around. I rolled my eyes. "Y/n, please don't hate me.." "Too late!" I snickered. "Y/n stop!" I rolled my eyes & walked off. "Please talk to me!!!" She whined. "Who was he!?" I simply said. "Who was who?" "WHO WAS HE AIONNA!!!" I yelled as I turned on my heels. She sighed. "You know Daya? The girl in the grade behind y'all?" We shook our heads. "Zendaya Coleman....her brother." "Xavier Coleman!?" Dig & I both yelled. She nodded. "Wait, isn't he your boyfriend??" I asked. "She got a brother?" Dig asked. She nodded again. "I ain't know that shit.." "Now I see the resemblance.." I sighed. "What did mom and dad say?" "Mom's still mad at me and I haven't told dad." She sat on the sofa & sighed. I sat beside her & hugged. "I love you Aionna, you know that right?" She nodded. "Then why would you do this to me?" "We used a condom, I swear.." She pleaded. "It's plastic Y/n.." Diggy said. "It's bound to rip.." I sighed. "Xa was actually excited when I told him." Aionna spoke up as her eyes watered. "Please forgive, I can't lose you! Please!!" "Okay okay.." I smiled & hugged her. "As long as I get to name the baby..." "Okay.." She smiled.

DIGGY'S POV

A little over a week later ; July 7, 2015

As the days when by, I haven't been worried about anything but making sure Y/n was only & planning for out wedding next year. But I've been interrupted all day by the phone ringing. Being that I'm the only one at the house right now, because Y/n's been at her mom's afternoon. I should answer. I sighed & got it. "Hello?" I answered. "Nigga, where the hell you at??" Spin yelled. "At the house.." I said confused. "Why??" I asked. "We at the hospital!!" "Well alright then.." I sighed. "Y/n there?" "Yeah man.." He sighed. "Iight, I'm on my way.." I hung up, grabbed my keys & was out the door. Something told me to answer that phone the first damn time, I was to busy too.

At the hospital

I rushed to the front deck. "Can you tell me the room of Lydia Woods?" I looked up to Y/n walking over. "Nevermind.." I walking over to her. "Where've you been? We've been callin you.." "I'm sorry babe, I'm still trynna plan for this tour and our wedding.." She sighed & grabbed my hand. "Come on.." We walked to the room. I stood by the door. "Wassup girl!?" I smiled. Lydia looked over at me & laughed. "Okay Miss Woods, it's time for you to push." "Okay.." She sighed. Maaayyyybe I shouldn't be here for this part......