Chapter 10 - Fuck Boy Is Back

Y/N'S POV

You can't be fuckin serious!? I know this son of a bitch didn't just approach my best friend with that cocky ass attitude... I know he ain't trynna get back with her? Then he got one of his fuckin kids with him. Yes Lydia told be everything! Like what the hell??

"How are you?" Jamal smiled. I snickered. "Which kid is this?" Diggy nudged me & whispered to me. "Y/n, stop it!" I rolled my eyes. "Maybe we could hang out sometime?" He asked. "Not in this life time!!" Spin barked. "Come on babe, let's go.." I walked up to Jamal & slapped him as hard as I could. I grunted in pain. Diggy quickly snatched me up. "What the fuck!?" "Asshole!!" I yelled. I snatched away from Diggy & stormed off. "Babe slow down!" I heard Diggy yelled after me. I sighed, stopped & turned on my heels. "What!?" "Aye aye, don't get mad at me.." I sighed again & walked off. He grabbed me. "Baby, c'mon... Just chill out for a minute.." He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back as tears formed in my eyes. "This is just too much.." I sniffed. "Yeah, I know. It's alright babe, she'll be fine." I nodded.

An hour & a half later ; Still at the mall

"Babe, what're you even having?" Spin asked Lydia as we walked through the baby store. "A BOYYYYY!!!" I squealed. They laughed. I so excited, if you hadn't noticed already. I'm finally getting a nephew!!! "Come up with any names yet?" "No, but Y/n continues to throw suggestions in my face.." She giggled. I laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited. I'm finally gonna be an aunt damnit!!" I smiled. "Mommy's next.." Dan whispered in my ear. I giggled & playfully shoved him. He laughed. "What names did you come up with?" "Uhh Benjamin, Sebastian, Messiah, Bryson, and Isaac.." Diggy chuckled. "Wow, just five?" "Oh whatever.." I shoved him. "Yeah so I've been thinkin about it.." "Which oneee???" I squealed. She laughed. "All of them Y/n.." I smiled. "Come on.." I pulled on Diggy's arm. "Babies R Us is down the road..." Then I saw Jamal was in. All the excitement & happiness just vanished right out of my system. Diggy gripped my arm. I guess he saw him too.

LYDIA'S POV

I turned to Y/n & all of a sudden her vibe just changed. I looked over to what she was glaring at & it was Jamal, but he didn't have in baby. Oh my God! What in the hell do this nigga want from me. He got what he wanted & it's wasn't me! "Did me slapping you rattle your brain or some shit!? What the fuck do you want??" "Back off Y/n!" Jamal yelled at her. "Aye chill out with that shit mane.." Diggy pushed her behind him. "Not too much on lil sis.." Spin spoke up. I slightly smiled. My boys! Jamal sighed. "Lydia, can we talk?" "No the hell we can't! I ain't got shit to say to you, you're fuckin dead to me!!" I yelled & walked off. "Later fuck boy.." I heard Y/n snicker. Then immediately I heard a thud right after. I turned around & kinda laughed. I know it's wrong for me to laugh, but he deserved it. He had it coming..

Later on

"I still can't believe that nigga tried to jump at you..." I shook my head. "I can't believe she dropped the nigga.." Spin & Diggy laughed. "Now that shit was fuckin hilarious!" He high fives her. "I guess I can give Michael his props for picking on me when I was little.." Y/n laughed. I looked through all the bags we got. "Damn [your first initial], you went overboard." I pulled out the cutest little outfit, but it looked big. "He won't even be able to fit this.." "I got his clothes up to his first year and it's not alot.. It's just 40 outfit and more then half of them are newborns.." I laughed & shook my head.

I swear I love my bestfriend to pieces, she's always there for me. Even when I think no one what's anything to do with me, she's always there to tell me otherwise. "Hey..." I kinda shoved Spin. "Did Diggy tell you that he proposed to Y/n in my damn kitchen!?" I folded my arms & glared that them. They just smiled. I rolled my eyes. "No.." He rose his eyebrow. "When?" "Yesterday!" He pinched the bridge of his nose. "You what!?" He yelled. It surely scared me. "Yepp...proposed." I snitched. "Ya need a stitch for that snitch?" Dig said. Y/n giggled. I rolled my eyes. "But yeah, I proposed. Am I ashamed to say it?" He shook his head. "Nope. Am I gonna regret this?" He shook his head again. "Nope. You know why..? Because she's the love of my life, I can't breathe without her so I refuse to live my life without her." Y/n smiled. "Such a romantic.." She kissed him. Spin sighed. "Well congratulations man, I'm proud of ya.." He dapped him & got up.

SPIN'S POV

WHAAAAT THE FUUUCCKKKKK???? Serious Dig? You propose to a girl you barely know? ..... But I can't talk though, there a fifth present chance that I got a girl pregnant & I'm not even sure that I'm actually willing to stay with for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of him. That's my boy I'm gonna be proud of him regardless, but this is just to goddamn soon. Too fuckin soon!

"Babe?" I heard Lydia as I laid back across the bed. "Yeah.." "Are you okay?" She sat beside me. I looked over at her, sat up & sighed. "Yeah, I'm Iight.." "Why are you so upset? I thought you'd be happy about this?" I snickered. "What made you think that?" "He's your best fuckin friend.." She sighed. "Isn't Y/n yours..?" "Since diapers, but I don't know...?" She shrugged. "Even though he's the sweetest thing, I still don't this he's right for her. She's like the little sister I've always wanted. I just want what's best for her..." "I don't believe this..." She rose her eyebrow. "She falls in love with him after what? A week or whatever, then engaged a year later?" I shook my head. "That shit just don't sit right with me..." "We've gotta put a stop to this.." I nodded. "After Bryson, of course.." "Bryson?" She questioned. "Yeah...I've been this bout that since we got back from the mall.." She smiled & nodded. "Bryson it is....Bryson Drew.." "Drew...? Your dad?" She nodded. "Kind of a daddy's baby.." I chuckled & kissed her.

doorbell ring

I looked at the door, then back at Lydia. "Who the hell is that?" She shrugged. "Everyone already here, I really don't talk to alot of people nowadays..." Then I heard yelling & screaming, mostly Y/n. "Aw hell.." Lydia got up & went downstairs, I followed. Jamal was at the door. "My dude, what the fuck?" "Just leave man.." Diggy said, holding Y/n back. "I just wanna talk..." "Too fuckin bad!!!" Y/n yelled. "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" "[your first initial]!!" Lydia yelled. "Chill ma... Just go upstairs alright?" She rolled her eyes as Dig let her down & stormed upstairs. Dig looked at Lydia, then me. I nodded & he walked upstairs with her. Then we looked at Jamal....