Chapter 33 - We In This Together

SPIN'S POV

The Next Morning ; 6:53 a.m.

I ain't even lie, I was having some good ass sleep until I heard a loud/small gasp. "DADDYYYYY!!!" I opened one eye to Bryson trynna climb in the bed. I chuckled, opened both of my eyes, & pulled him onto the bed. "Wassup lil man..?" He hugged my neck. "I missed you too man..." "Aww!" I looked up to Lydia walking in. Bryson let me go & pointed at Lydia. "Baby!" He smiled. "My bwudder!" "Aren't you suppose to be on bed rest?" I asked her. Bryson patted the bed. "Rwest!" She smiled. "Okay Pumpkin.." She got into the bed. I got up. "Where you going?" I looked at Bryson. "Watch mommy okay?" I told him. "Mommy does not leave this bed." He nodded. "No no no!" I stuck my hand out. "High five!" He gave me high five. "Alright.." I walked towards the door. "Gibran, where are you going?" I winked at her & walked downstairs to get breakfast started.

IVORY'S POV

I had the change to meet Peyton's sister a month ago. Her name is Angel and she lives in New York. She's really cool and chill. She has a five-year-old son named Tron. I've heard a lot about them in the past, but I've never gotten the change to meet the because they live here & I was all the way in Detroit. "You're so sweet and quiet, how'd you end up with him?" She pointed at Peyton. "Thanks Angel.." Peyton shook his head. I laughed. "He always did like the quiet one." I looked at him. He smiled. "UNCLE!!!!" Tron yelled, running in crying. "What's wrong buddy?" "My truck is broken!!" He cried, waving the truck in one hand & two wheels in the other. "Okay....Angel, where's the toolbox?" Peyton asked, getting up. "In the hall closet." He nodded & picked Tron up. "Let's go fix this truck.." "He's so precious." I smiled as I watched them leave the room. "When am I getting a niece or nephew?" I sharply turned my head towards her. "Not anytime soon.." I laughed nervously. I'm still a virgin for fuck sakes. I'm afraid to have sex. My dad scared me into not having sex until I'm 40....which I'm clearly not gonna wait that long but still...

"Calm down, I'm not rushing you." Angel spoke up, kinda laughing. I'm guessing she saw the look on my face. "Honestly, I don't think Peyton needs any children anyway. Even though he's great with Tron, he isn't responsible to raise a child of his own." I sighed in relief. "He's no good..." "That's why I hesitated to take him back." I told her. "I love him, I do but he's not ready for a commitment." She nodded. "I have to know that I can trust him when he goes out on his own or rely on his for simple things. Sometimes he just can't be trusted." She weakly smiled. "I tell myself that a lot, but Tron is exactly like Peyton when he was little....and even now." She shrugged. "Tron trusts him, so I guess I have to trust his instances." I nodded. "Children's judgement is everything, you have to trust them." I sighed. Maybe Angel is right. I'm putting all my trust in you Tron. Hopefully I don't regret this.

Y/N'S POV

Later on ; 1:50 p.m.

It feels so good to be back home. The tour was so fun, Ja'Lynn & I had a blast. Daniel & I decided to named our daughter Messiah G'naé. Dan finally gave in to Messiah so I've been rubbing it in his face since we got home. He gets mad ever time. "Baby Messiah.." I smiled, rubbing my belly as I saw Dan walk into our bedroom. He rolled his eyes & walked into the bathroom. "Mommy loves you angel..." Ja'Lynn held my belly & kissed her. He giggled. "Aw, and your brother loves you too." I heard the shower cut on & I giggled. "Aw, daddy's mad at us Ja.." He giggled & kissed my belly again. I can't wait until I have Messiah, Daniel is gonna spoil her rotten. Then Dan's phone started ringing. "Baby, your phones ringing..." He ignored me & continued to loudly sing FALL in the shower. I smiled & picked up his phone. It's Spin.

"What's up, Mr. G..?" I giggled. "Y'all need to hurry yo ass and come to the hospital!" He sounded like he was panicking. I hesitated to asked. "Spin, what's going on?" I asked softly, scarce. "We were driving around, going to the baby store to get Bryson and Demarcus some more shoes and shit. Then this truck hurt the car, on my side but Lydia passed out." "Oh my God, is she okay? What about the baby? Where's Bryson?" I broke down. "I don't know, they won't lemme her. Bryson's at her parents house...... I'm scared." He sniffled. "It's okay, we're on our way." I hung up, wiped my tears & grabbed Ja'Lynn so I can change him & put him on some clothes. I sat Ja in his crib & waddled back into my bedroom & beat on the bathroom door. "Get out that goddamn shower right the fuck now!!" I yelled & walked to the dresser. I heard the door open. "Fuck is yo problem!?" He snapped. I turned to him wrapped in a towel, water dripping down his chest and the towel damn near looked like it was about to fall. I bit at my bottom lip. He smirked. HOL' UP! "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!!" I yelled & put on my long sundress. "We have to got to the hospital, Spin and Lydia were in a car accident." His eyes widened. "SHIT!!" He hurried and got dressed. I put on my sandals, got Ja'Lynn & hurry to the car.

At the hospital

Once we got to the hospital, everyone was here. I'm so scared right now. I can't lose my bestfriend, I just can't! I ran over to Spin. "How is she? Is everything okay? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I started examining him. He grabbed my arms & pulled my down into a chair. "Yes Mama Simmons, I'm fine.." I sighed & hugged Aionna as she cried. "Have you heard anything?" Dig asked. Spin shook his head. Then the doctor came out. "Lydia Woods...?" We all stood up. "Lydia is doing fine." He told us. We all sighed in relief. "She still uncontentious, but she should be waking up fairly soon." "And my son?" Spin asked. "We didn't want to risk the baby dying so we gave her a Caesarean." Spin sighed. "Can we go see her?" The doctor nodded. "Of course. Only five at a time." He smiled & walked off. We all decided that Me, Dig, Spin, Aionna & Lydia's mom would go first. I was shaking the whole way down the hall to her room. I can't stand the sight of my bestfriend all beat up & horrible looking. I broke down before we even got to the room. "Y/n sweetie, you have to calm down." Mrs. Iyana told me. "You gonna have a miscarriage if you keep this up." I nodded & tried to calm down. We walked into the room and my heart dropped. "My bestfrienddddd!!!" I ran over to her and hugged her so tired. She looked so lifeless.

"Y/nnn.." She groaned. I gasped & let her go. "Lydia!!" I cried, rubbing my belly. She weakly smiled & touched my belly. "Hey pretty girl.." Then she gasped & looked down at her stomach. "Where's Demarcus? WHERE'S DEMARCUS!?" She cried. "He's fine." Spin walked over to her & hold her. "He's alright.." He pointed over at Diggy, who was cradling him. She sighed & smiled. "The doctor gave you a Caesarean.." I told her. "He didn't wanna risk him dying if you didn't wake up.." I held her hand. "I'm so glad you guys are here.." I looked around the room at everybody smiling. "We're a family baby.." Mrs. Iyana kisses her head. "We in this together." She smiled as Diggy walked over with Demarcus, handed him to Lydia. "Hey my little prince." She kissed his head. "I love you so much."