Chapter 8 - Not So Great News

SPIN'S POV

I ain't have the courage to tell Lauren how I feel, she didn't even give me a chance too. She just wanted to fuck...Hoe Ass Bitch! But Lydia texted said she was on her way so I'm just chilling til she get here. I swear Lydia & I act like the best of fuckin friends when her man or my girl around and it's frustrating as shit.

doorbell rings

I sighed & got up to get it. "So I bought you some breakfast.." Lydia smiled flirtatiously as her held up a Denny's bag. Then Lauren walked up. "Hey Laur.. I'm sorry I would've got you something if I knew you were here." "Oh no no.." She shook her head. "I was just leaving. I have to be to work in an hour.." "Okay.." Lydia smiled. "I'll see you around." She kissed me & left. Lydia dropped the bag & slammed the door behind her. "What the hell was that?" "Why don't you do ask yo man.." I walked off. She broke down. "HE BROKE UP WITH ME!!!" "Why?" I asked, still walking away not really caring. "Because I'm pregnant!!" She cried. I stopped & turned on my heels. "Is it mine?" "I don't know.." She turned to left. I ran over to her and stopped her. "Wait wait wait.." I grabbed her. "Baby come here.." I held her as she cried into my shirt. "What am I gonna go???" She sobbed. "What did he say?" "He say that I was a Stupid Ratchet Ass Hoe who doesn't deserve to be a mother." She sniffled. "He told me that never wanted to be my boyfriend and that he was cheating on me anyway and he has a two-month-old and another on the way.." I held her tighter as I flared my nose. "It's alright babe, we'll get through this.." She looked up at me. "I promise." I kissed her.

"OH HELLLLLLL NO!" I looked up. "Shit.." I murmured. "I come back for my phone and see you kissing this bitch!?" She motioned to Lydia. "Bitch you don't wanna start that bullshit with me!!" I held her back. "I may be 5'3 but I will raise hell in this muthafucka!!" "Bring it on hoe!" Lauren walked over to us. I pulled Lydia to the side. "LAUREN LEAVE!!" I barked. She flared her nose & went to get her phone. "I'll be back for my shit tomorrow.." "Not if I burn it first!" She rolled her eyes & left, but not without slamming the door. I looked at Lydia. She rolled her eyes & walked upstairs. "Lyd!" She ignored me. I sighed & sat on the sofa.

Later that morning

"LyLy, how can you be so stupid!?" I heard Y/n yelled. "Y/n please!!" Lydia sniffled. I walked in the room to Lydia on the phone. "I thought you'd be happy for me.." "I am happy for you, but how in the hell do you not know who the baby's father is?" She wiped her tears. "Because I was cheating on Jamal.." "With who!?" Y/n yelled. Goddamn, Y/n doesn't even know about us. "Spin.." She said at near whisper. "OH HELLL NO!!" The called ended. "She bout to come beat my ass, ain't she?" I asked. She shrugged. "I hope not.."

We went downstairs & watched television for a minute. Then about 20 to 30 minutes later, there was a bang at the door. We jumped. Damn, she brought Diggy with her. We got up, but Lydia went to answer the door. "Please don't hurt.." "Girl, ain't nobody gon hurt you.." Diggy walked in. "Yet.." "[your first initial] stop!" Then he motioned me to the kitchen. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I heard Y/n yelled as we left. Diggy just stared at me, then a smile creeped on his face. "My nigga!" He chuckled. "How in the hell this shit happen?" He leaned on the island. "We made up graduation night and...." I shrugged. He chuckled. "We hit it off.." "You think it's yours?" I shrugged. "Ion even know man..." I sighed.

20 minutes later

"Baby, would you stop yellin at her!?" Diggy told Y/n. "You been yellin since we walked through the door.." She rolled her eyes. "Nah, she did take that one break.." Lydia said sarcastically. "Can you atleast be happy for em??" "How you know it's his..?" Y/n asked him. "I don't.. I'm just sayin.." She got up. "Whatever..." She walked into the bathroom. "Hey, when's you appointment?" "At 12:30.." She sighed. He looked down at his watch. "Well it's 11:50 now.." She ignored him & sighed again. She got up & walked toward the bathroom. "What happened to Lauren?" I shrugged. "Broke up with her about an hour ago.." "Damn.."

DIGGY'S POV

Later on

"How'd it go?" I asked as Y/n laid her head in my lap. "She's three weeks pregnant.." "Why don't you sound happy?" I asked. "I am happy for her..." She sighed. "I just didn't want this for her... We didn't grow up like this.." I was silent. "I just want what's best for her... She's my bestfriend!" "I know she is.." Then her phone rang. "Hello? Yeah .... I know that Ash.." She sighed. "I've been stressin this all morning .... Now you know she's not gonna tell them .... Yeah, okay.." She looked at me. "Okay bye." "What?" I spoke up. "We gotta convince LyLy to tell her parents.." "I thought you said that her parents were crazy..." I asked. "Her dad's crazy, her dad and my dad are like bestfriends." "Just hope he isn't as crazy.." She hit him. "Hey now!" I smiled. She smiled & shook her head. "Let's go.." She got up & headed upstairs.

In New Jersey

"You ready?" Ashlyn asked as we all walked up to the door. Lydia shook her head. "It's gonna be fine LyLy.." Y/n rubbed her arms. She nodded as tears fell from her eyes & down her cheeks. I sighed & knocked on the door. It opened. "Hey baby.." Lydia's mom smiled. "And you brought the whole gang with you...come in, come in.." "We won't take up too much of your time, I know you're busy.." Y/n said. Mrs. Woods started to looked worried. "Lydia, baby what's going on??" Then her dad walked in. "Iyana, who was at t--... Hey guys...wait, what's wrong?" Lydia sighed. "Mommy, daddy..." She sniffled. "I'm pregnant.." "YOU WHAT!?" Mrs. Woods smiling & all happy, while Mr. Woods looked pissed. Lydia held onto Spin. "By who!?" Her dad barked. "I don't knoowww..." She cried. Spin held her. "Aw hell! Iyana, our daughter is whore.." "Drew, stop it!!" She hit him. He sighed. "How many people have you been with Lydia???" "Just two.. I swear it was just two. Jamal and..." Her words trailed off as she looked up at Spin. "How far along are you sweetie?" "Three weeks.." She looked down. "Come here honey..." Lydia left Spin go & walked over to her mom. She hugged her. "I'm gonna be a grandmother!!" She squealed. Y/n smiled. "Urgh...I don't like that.. But my first grand child, I'm so happy.." Lydia smiled, then looked at her dad. He lightly smiled & walked off.