Chapter 1 - The Meet & Greet

Y/N'S POV

"LyLy, come onnnnnn!!!!" I dragged my best friend, Lydia, into the door of the mall. "I have to get these shoes before they're sold out!" We walked into the shoe store and I hurried over to where the shoes were displayed. "Excuse me Miss.." I called as the worker walked by me. "Yes ma'am, how may I he--.." She gasped. "Oh my God!!" I smiled. "Hi." She hugged me.

It's my cousin, Ashlen. I have seen her in a few years. She moved to the ATL when we were younger, so we haven't seen each other since then. "Oh gosh, it's been too long. When'd you guys get back? When'd you start working here." "We got back two weeks ago, and I just started today." She smiled, then LyLy walked over, they both gasped. Lydia hit her. "Don't you ever leave me without a damn warning! You hear me, Ashlen Janae Singletary!!" "Yes ma'am!" They laughed, then hugged. "I'm so glad your back.." I smiled. She sighed happily. "I'm so glad to be back, but I gotta get back to work. I'll call you later on." I nodded and she walked off to help another customer.

"Ah, they still have my size!" "They always have your size, you've been the same shoe size since you were in third grade!" LyLy said sarcastically. "No I haven't..." I folded my arms. "It was the eighth grade thank you very much! Jeez, blame my mother. She the one with the small feet." "Oh I do, she's the only women I know that have the same shoe size since she was in high school.." We laughed. "I know...hopefully my feet grows, just a little atleast.." "Yeah.." She chuckled. I shoved her as we walked to the register. I grabbed some Jordan 6's on my way there.

"Is this all for you ladies?" Ashlyn asked. I giggled. "I think so, if not you'll see me again." She laughed as a scanned the shoebox. "That'll be $1,900.." LyLy gasped. "You have all that money!?" "You get lots of money if one of your parents are on child support and if your mother's an ass kickin lawyer." I swiped my card. "Can I have your mom!?" "I thought we already shared her?" We laughed. "Y'all are too much!" Ashlyn laughed and handed me the bag. "Get outta here. And I'll see you guys after while." "Okay, bye.." We left. I looked over at Lydia. "LV?"

"Okay LyLy, how about this one?" I walked out of the dressing room. She opened her mouth to speak. I looked down at the dress. "It's perfect.." "Yeah, what he said." She agreed. I smiled, then paused. "Wait....he who??" I turned around. "Well damn.." LyLy and I both said. He smiled. "Thank you.." God, his smile is perfect! No scratch that, HE'S PERFECT! This boy is heaven sent I tell ya! Perfect face, perfect skin, perfect body.... "Girl, his dick print is strong.." LyLy whispered in my ear, pulling me out of my thoughts. I glanced down at it, then turned to Lydia. She giggled. Dickhead ass.

He stuck his hand out & smiled flirtatiously. "Hi, I'm Daniel." "I'm Y/n, and this is my crazy bestfriend, Lydia." I blushed. Is he really flirting with me? ME? Of all people, he's flirting with me. [your full name]....oh this day can't get any better. This boy is too fine! "Nice to meet you, Lydia." He said, still looking at me. Then licked his lips & sly winked at me. I blushed even more.

"Aye bruh, we gotta get outta here.." His friend ran over as I came back out the dressing room with my clothes on. He looked over at us. "Well damn.." He smiled & stuck his hand out. "They call me Spin.." Well golly...his friend is just as fine as he is. But Daniel looked wayyyy cuter. "Why?" I shook his hand. "I DJ for time to time...DJ SpinKing is what they call me." "The name you gave yoself.." Daniel bluntly said. Lydia and I giggled. "Don't hate the playa Dig.. But forreal we gotta be out." Daniel looked over at me. "See you around?" "If you ever find me again.." I smirked, grabbed Lydia's arm and walked off. "[your first initial], girl he is too fine!" "Who?" I smiled at the thought of Daniel. "His friend! Shiiiit, I wouldn't mind filling to tub up halfway and riding it with my surfboard.." "Surfboard, surfboard.." We laughed and walked out of the mall.

DIGGY'S POV

Y/n....Y/n... I just can't get her out my head. Y/n...she was beautiful. Beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, the way she blushed when she looked at me, or at my attempt to flirt with her & on top of that, her body was A1....perfect fuckin ten! She's gotta be mine and will do any & everything to make that happen. "I saw you bro, you was checkin lil mama out." Spin laughed as he got in the car. "Mannn...you saw her right?" He nodded as a devilish grin appeared on his face. "Yeah man..we should double date.." "Nigga what!?" He laughed. "I ask her friend out and if you get enough courage, ask lil mama out and we can fuckin double date." "Ion know about that man.." I scratched the back of my head. "What can possibly go wrong?" "Her never noticing me.."