Homecoming

A/N Thank you so much for reading. I really hope you enjoy this last chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please don't forget to comment/vote so I can know what you think! As always, enjoy!

*****

 I took a cautious step down the stairs, my curled hair-courtesy of Scar-falling over my sparkle crusted eyes. My beige sweet-heart neckline dress-with a crystal overcoat and golden accent- would have been much more glamorous if it weren't for the sling around my left arm. Jackson-in a black tux and gold tie-was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs with the  stupidest grin on his face that I couldn't help but smile at. Scarlett trailed behind me on the stairs, making sure I made it safely. I broke three ribs, my left arm, and sprained my ankle in the fire. My Lucidus healing powers were able to fix most of the damages, but the sling on my arm and the boot around my right foot were a not-so-friendly reminder that I'm not invincible. Its been a little over a month since the fire. In that time, our combined packs have started training together, Declan's been helping Scarlett, and Carter and Aiden have been working together to lead the pack. Our house and all our belongings were completely lost in the fire. We've been living in Scar's house as the pack works to build us a new one. It feels just like old times, waking up to all the boys eating breakfast in the kitchen, Aiden has even gone back to pranking. 

"You-look-" Jackson took my hands in his, helping me down the remainding stairs. 

"Amazing." Scar finished for him, reaching out her hands for Declan who was waiting besides Jackson. She looked gorgeous in a flowy red dress that matched her headband. Declan greeted her with a kiss-the two of them have been inseperable since the fire. It's been a challenging managing our relationships while we both share one room, but we've made it work. 

"What she said." Jackson chuckled, Declan elbowing him playfully. The two of them have started rebuilding their friendship. Not that they really had a choice, since me and Scar constantly go on double dates together. But they stay up for hours each night playing Call of Duty, and I've caught them on multiple occasions secretly watching Desperate Housewives. Jackson leaned forward to kiss me, but was interuppted as Aiden walked into the foyer. 

"I'm letting you date my sister, but that doesn't mean you two can makeout in front of me." He smirked, Tamryn fixing his tie as he talked. She smiled at me, her dark blue dress complimenting her skin. She's been teaching me how to control my powers as well as wield a crossbow. Together, we help keep the boys in line. And after the fire, Aiden sort of fell for her. 

"Where's Carter?" Tamryn asked, giving both Scar and I a big hug. The hunters helped clean up after the fire. They took care of Tuck and the remainder of Ethan's pack.

"I look ridiculous." Carter's rough voice bellowed from the top of the stairs.

"Will you stop being so stubborn?" Scar pestered him. "You look adorable."

"Don't call me that ever again." He said grumpily, trudging down the stairs in a bleached white tuxedo. I let out a low whistle, causing him to blush.  "I look like a marshmellow."

"A very intimidating marshmellow." Jacskon added to boost his self-esteem. Carter growled at him in response. 

"Where's Amanda?" Aiden asked, checking his watch. "We have to be at the dance at eight." Turns out, Amanda and Carter's mutual hatred for almost everyone made them a perfect match. And Amanda isn't that bad of a person once your able to get past her resting bitch face. We've actually become good friends. 

"I got something for you." Jackson pulled a small black velvet box out of his pocket.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I smiled up at him.