Polka Dot Underwear

A/N Don't forget to comment/vote!

To the side is a picture of Scarlett >>>>

Thanks for reading!

*****

The rest of my weekend was uneventful. I spent most of the time in my room, icing my body which was still sore from the fight. The rest of the time I spent thinking about the incident in the woods. In a way he was right. How could I really trust any of them? I knew Ethan my entire life, and he was the one who ended up betraying us. I've been so used to shutting people out of my life, that the second I started to feel safe, as if I had finally found a new home, I was slapped in the face with reality. I can't trust anyone. I didn't even tell Aiden about what happened. Maybe I was scared that he would tell Tuck about it, or maybe deep down I knew that he'd want us to leave....and I didn't want to. 

My alarm clock went off the same time my bedroom door slammed open. I'm not sure which one of the two woke me up, but the person in my doorway certainly caught my attention. If I hadn't been half-naked, I problably would of even been happy to see him. "What are you doing here?" I shrieked at Jackson, clasping my blanket to my chest. I had fallen asleep in my bra and underwear because it had been too hot in my room to wear actual clothes. 

"Oh god, sorry! Sorry!" His cheeks flamed red, and he covered eyes with his hand. "I swear I didn't see anything!" He defended himself, starting to laugh.

"You know, there's this amazing thing called knocking!" I shot back at him, sliding out of bed still holding the blanket against me. 

"Your brother told me to wake you up." He explained, his eyes still covered. I rolled my eyes at that.  Aiden hasn't talked to me since I visited the hole with him and Scar. Even something as simple as waking me up for school, was too much to ask. Aiden has a tendency to hold a grudge. And the silent treament he was giving me was my own little punishment for defying him. 

"Well you woke me up so what are you still doing in here?" I asked. Jackson slowly peeled his hands off his eyes. "I didn't say you could look!" I screamed and he immediately recovered them.

"How am I supposed to find the door?" He whined. 

"Use your stupid dog senses." I suggested as he held out his hands and dramatically searched for the doorway. Finally he exited out into the hall. I slammed the door close behind him, trying to ignore his snickering. I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a blue tank top that matched my eyes. I combed my fingers through my knotty hair and pulled it back with a headband. I quickly applied some mascara and lip balm before I walked out into the hall. Jackson was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest and a smirk on his face. I glared at him. "What are you so smug about?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Your polka dot underwear." He chuckled. 

I slapped him with my backpack and continued down the stairs. "You're a pig." 

"Actually, I'm a wolf." He grinned, following me downstairs. 

"Where's Aiden?" I asked, seeing that the kitchen was empty. 

"He's out with Tuck right now doing some stuff for the pack." Jackson told me as I began to scavenge through the fridge for some food. But since no one in this house bothered to go grocery shopping I had to settle for a banana. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, leaning against the kitchen countertop, waving my banana in the air like a baton. 

"That it's none of your buisness." He replied smoothly, snatching my banana and taking a big bite out of it.