Electrify

A/N Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment/vote!!!

Sorry it's so short, but I wanted to keep this chapter simple and sweet before things start getting crazy.

****

Do you ever wonder what your life might be like if you had done something differently? Like having the courage to ask out your crush, or actually taking the time to study for that big test. I think about this a lot. And how my stupid decisions have always messed everything up.

"Is it true?" Jackson's hands were curled at his sides, his cheeks were puffed out angrily and his eyes glowed dimly. I stood up from the window seat, looking towards Scar for guidance. She looked up at me and shrugged. "Is it true?" He repeated this time more loudly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"That's real cute, Tess. Pretending like you don't know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Now you just sound crazy." I shook my head at him. 

"I'm crazy? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not the one who made a bet to sleep with a guy."

My mouth fell open. "H-h-how'd you hear about that?"

"I'm going to take this as my cue to leave." Scar got up and quickly ran out of the room, mouthing "sorry" to me as she closed the door behind her. 

"Let me explain." I started, after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"What's there to explain?" He threw his hands up in the air. "I can't believe I actually fell for you. The signs were always there, with you constantly switching between me and Declcan. I should've known better. You'd think I would have learned this the first time." He laughed under his breath. 

"That may have been what I was trying to do at first, but you have to believe me Jackson." I tugged on his arm, almost like I was begging him.

"You were using me! And for what? To get back at Amanda?" He yelled in disgust. 

"I wanted to get even with her." I admitted. "But I don't care about any of that anymore!"

"Am I supposed to just believe you? After you've been lying to me this entire time?" He shouted, his face turning red. 

"I'm not asking for you to believe me, all I'm asking is for you to just listen!" I begged. He fell silent. "Amanda slept with Aiden. I wanted to get back at her, and the only way I could do that was by getting close to you.  My intentions may have not been the best at first, but my feelings for you were always real. I guess this entire time I've been trying to deny it, but I can't anymore. From the second we got to this stupid town, I can't really explain it, but I've been drawn to you. I kept telling myself that you were no good, that you were just some conceited asshole and that worked for awhile. But then things started chaning around here, and between us, and I could no longer keep straight what was real and what wasn't until I finally realized..that..that...I'm in love with you." The words rolled off my tounge in one quick breath, and I just stood there with my chest rapidly moving up and down as I stared at him. 

"Is that true?" He asked quietly. 

A tear trickled down my cheek. "I'm not expecting you to feel the same way about me. And I'm not begging for you to love me back, but I'm also not going to let you think for one second that I never loved you." I had to tell him my secret. He deserved to know the truth. "Jackson I-"

Before I could finish he ran towards me, closing the space between us. He roughly pinned me against the wall, lifted me up so that I could wrap my legs around his torso. With his eyes glowing, he tore off my shirt and threw it into the floor. I ripped off his as he pressed his lips against my neck. "I've never wanted someone as badly as I've wanted you." He said as he panted for breath. I swallowed slowly, as he let me slide back onto my feet. "And goddamn," he breathed out. "do I want you." I pressed my hands against his chest, pushing him backwards so that he fell onto my bed. He leaned onto my sheets, and I crawled on top of him. He ran his hands along my back, pulling me against his chiseled chest. I rolled over onto my side, and now he was on top of me. I can't really explain the feeling I had then. Electricity seemed to pass through us. My fingertips didn't just spark, they seemed to be holding back fireworks. "I love you, Tessa."  Aiden leaned towards me, but I stopped him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Are we going too fast? I can slow down." He promised. 

"No, it's not that." I bit my lip. "There's something I've been wanting to tell you."

"I already know." 

"You do?" I was almost relieved.

"That night when Aiden shifted in front of you....I came over afterwards. I wanted to check on you to make sure everything was alright, and Aiden broke down. He told me everything."

"Everything?" Tears welled in my eyes. I didn't know whether I should be thanking my brother or killing him, but if Jackson knew the truth about me that meant he accepted me for what I really was. And he didn't love me for my power. He loved me for me. 

"He told me how Ethan killed your Dad, and your pack. He would've killed you too, if you hadn't run away." A knot twisted inside my heart. Jackson knew everything now except for the most important detail: it all happened because of me. I think he saw the pain cross over my face and Jackson immediately added, "This doesn't change anything between us, Tess. I still see you the same way as I did when you first got here." He gripped me by my shoulders, looking me straight in the eye. 

"So you don't see me as being broken? And this isn't just you pitying me because you feel bad?" 

"You are not broken."  He cradled me in his arms, running his fingers through my hair. "We all have our own issues, Tess, but we can't let them define us. You don't need to hide yourself from me. I want you to be able to open up to me. I want you to feel safe around me. I just want to be your superman."

"You already are." I whispered, and with that I slammed my lips against his.

Mission Get In Jackson's Pants: Complete.