quinton griggs

(another new guy)

"Hey, Maya, does this look okay?" you asked as you stepped out of the bathroom and did a little twirl for effect. 

"Oooooh girl," she said, drawing out the last word. "Quinton is going to die."

"You really think so?" you asked sheepishly. 

"Of course," she said. You slipped on your heels, completing the look you put together for your schools homecoming. Your boyfriend Quinton was accompanying you which would probably be hectic because he was famous and all. You told him that he didn't have to go, but he insisted on being your date to your senior homecoming. You were wearing a long silky light blue dress with a slit running up the leg. You paired the outfit with some tan strappy heels along with light makeup and loose curls. 

After Maya, your best friend, put on the finishing touches of her makeup you two headed for the living room where your parents were surely waiting for you

After Maya, your best friend, put on the finishing touches of her makeup you two headed for the living room where your parents were surely waiting for you. And of course they were, and your mom rounded you two together to take a million photos. After the millions of photos your mom took of you two, you and Maya loaded into the limo you rented and headed to Quinton's where Maya's date was as well. The ride was short to his house, and before you knew it, you were walking up the steps to his house.  Ringing the doorbell, you waited in anticipation for his reaction. 

"Hey, can you get that? I'll be down in a second," I heard Quinton say from behind the door. The door swung open only moments after, revealing a handsome looking Gage. 

"Woah," he said as his gaze met Maya, completely ignoring that I exist. I sat there and watched as they shared a sweet kiss. Cute. We stepped into the house and Gage shut the door. Quinton had yet to come down and you honestly were wondering what was taking him so long. 

"Where's Quinton?" you asked Gage. 

"Upstairs," he said. And I took my cue to go upstairs as Gage pressed a kiss to Maya's cheek. Walking up the stairs, I tried to be quiet to that I could maybe surprise Quinton. But that plan failed when the door swung open revealing him in an all black suit that made my knees go weak. 

"Fuck," Quinton said lowly as he seemed to drink in your appearance. He looked me up and down as slow as possible. 

"Right back at you," you said as you pushed him lightly inside the room and closed the door. "What's taking you so long?"

"I, uhm, can't figure out how to tie this tie," he said shyly as he held up a skinny black tie. You got up and made your way over to him and didn't stop until he was backed up against the wall. You took the tie out of his hand and tossed it to the side.

"I like it better without," you said truthfully and ran your hands up his arms and to his shoulders. His hands found their way to your hips as he pulled you closer. 

"Dammit," he said lowly. "You're making it hard to leave." I leaned up and kissed his neck lightly sucking on the skin beneath his ear just to tease him. In response, he flipped you around and pushed you against the wall. "Don't tease me," he said and smashed his lips onto yours claiming them in a rough and hungry kiss. But before anything got to heated Maya called for you guys downstairs saying it was time to leave. After detangling yourselves from one another, you both smoothed out your hair and headed down stairs. 

"Jeeze, can you guys go two seconds without trying to suck each others faces off?" Gage said as you headed out the door.

"Like you have room to talk," you countered.

~~~~~~

this one isn't my fav but I felt like I should update.

comment. vote. COMMENT. VOTE.

MUCH LOVE <3