chase hudson

We were sitting in his basement, where he usually filmed his videos. And he was filming one to the song Rock with You by Michael Jackson. I knew he had made videos previously with this song but had never watched them. I went upstairs to get some food while he filmed the video. It was usually boring to watch him film because he always edited them a lot. Once I got back downstairs, he was sitting on the couch looking at his phone. Guess he got done early. I jumped onto his lap and pushed his phone away.

"What are you doing?" he laughed.

"I just feel like I haven't seen you at all."

"You saw me yesterday; you dork."

"You're right," I laughed and dipped my head down to place a kiss on his lips. I slid off of his lap and took a seat next to him. He grabbed his phone, and I asked, "Hey, can I see the video you just made?"

"Sure," he said handing me his phone.

My mouth dropped to the floor as I watched the video over and over

My mouth dropped to the floor as I watched the video over and over. "You have to take this down!"

"What, why? It seemed like you enjoyed it," he said wiggling his eyebrows at me as he pulled me onto his lap.

Straddling him, I said, "Yeah, I did, but I'm the only one that gets to see that. The girls are gonna go crazy and steal you from me with that video out there."

"Babe, you're the only one for me," he said taking the phone back. I yanked the phone out of his grasp, "Hey, Y/N, don't delete it, please."

"I'm not going to delete it," I said.

"Then what are you doing?"

"Watching the video. You look freaking sexy."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Oh, yeah," I said drawing out the "oh". I pressed my body to his and kissed him hard to which he gladly reciprocated.