max dressler

(new guy!)

"Stop! Seriously, Max, put me down!" you said as you banged on his back try to get him to release you, but you weren't that lucky. Despite Max's lean appearance, he was very strong, something anyone could tell from his videos on Tik Tok. Which was the exact thing he was making right now. He threw me onto the bed and looked on the camera just in time to mouth the words, "Why you gotta be like that?", a song he had earned a big following from. "Max, are you serious? Now my hair is all messed up?" you huffed out as you tried to smooth out the wild strands. 

"Awe, I think you look pretty," he said giving you a pouty face as he dropped onto the bed beside you. In response, you placed your hand on his face and shoved him away, which made you giggle because he almost fell off the bed. "Hey!" he said as he blew a puff of air trying to get his own hair out of his face. "Now, you messed up mine."

"That's what you get," I said crossing my arms. He pecked my cheek and stood up leaving me alone.

"I have to make a few more videos, and then we can watch Disney+ or something," he said and headed out the door , probably to use the bathroom or something. You decided that this was the perfect time to set your phone up to record the video you were about to make and had wanted to make for a while. He came back after only a few moments and sat down at his desk chair to make a few more videos. After a few minutes, you decide it the perfect time so you go up to him and wiggle into his lap as he's making a video and just hug him. After a few moments, he stops and hugs you back wrapping his arms around you fully. Then, he grips under your thighs and lifts you up only to drop you onto the bed again. 

"Max!" you huffed out in frustration. 

"What?" he says, then gives me a devious grin. "I'm not leaving this time." He scoops down and claims your mouth in a rough kiss to which you gladly reciprocate. And you spent the rest of your night doing that and watching Disney+ since he promised. 

~~~

short one, but I assumed it was better than nothing!

thank you!

comment. vote. COMMENT! VOTE!

MUCH LOVE<3