grasyn hull

You stepped up into Grasyn's friend's truck and took a seat in the passenger side. The truck smelled like a mixture of Old Spice and fresh air. He smiled at you as you rolled the window down, welcoming the sweet summer air. His hand found yours as he began driving down the road. His hand was large and rough, but it seemed to fit perfectly with yours. "Grayson, where are we going?" you asked as he began driving somewhere unfamiliar.

"Just wait a second," he laughed, seemingly waiting to surprise you. Something he knew you loved. He turned down a service road between to wheat fields and parked the truck.

"What are we doing? It's almost dark out," you said as he stepped out of the truck. The clear sky was slowly losing its baby blue color, changing into a deep navy.

The moon was out and bright in its sleek crescent shape. The sky began to paint itself beautiful shades of orange and pink. You jumped out of the cab to see him arranging blankets and pillows in the bed of the truck. "Are you serious?" you squealed. He nodded as he jumped off the tailgate. He came and pulled you into a tight hug, resting his chin on the top of your head.

"I love you, Y/N," he whispered into the breeze. It was the first time he had said this to you. His heart was beating erratically in his chest showing his nervousness. You looked into his bright eyes. You could see the sincerity in them, the love radiating off of him. You leaned up onto your tip-toes and pressed your lips to his. He smiled against your lips and placed his hands on your hips pulling you closer to him and deepening the kiss.

Breaking apart, you said, "I love you too,Grasyn." He then took your hand in his and led me to the bed of the truck. He lifted you onto the tailgate, and you snuggled up under the blankets.

"I'll be right back. I've gotta grab something," he said. You nodded your head in response. As you looked around the field, he hopped onto the tailgate with a backpack. "I brought snacks and my Mac so we could watch movies, until the stars come out."

"The stars? Are you kidding me? How'd you know?"

"The stars, movies, snacks and me, four of your favorite things," he said as he took a seat beside you, flashing his beautiful smile. He pulled you into him, his warmth washing over me. "I know you, babe."

"I love you so much," you said resting your head on his chest.

~~~

You woke up wrapped in a strong pair of arms. "Good morning, babe," he said tracing your jaw with his fingers

"Good morning," you said brushing your lips against his.