josh richards

"Hey, babe. I'm in here," you called as you heard your boyfriend come into your house. You parents weren't home, on some business retreat for the next few days. So Josh was here to keep you company.

He walked into the kitchen where you were and snaked his arms around your waist from behind. "Hey, babygirl. Whatcha doing?" 

"Just thought that maybe we could bake some cookies?" you questioned giving him your best puppy dog eyes. 

"Sure," he sighed. "You know I can't say no to you."

"I know," you chirped and headed to get the ingredients. You laid out everything on the counter and started to read off the directions. "It says we need 4 cups of flour."

"Okay," he said handing you the unopened bag of flour.

"Okay, just need to get this open," you said as you tried ripping off the top. It was giving you quite a hard time until it finally popped open and sprayed flour everywhere.Including all over Josh's face. "Now look," you said slowly, backing away, "you know I didn't mean to do that." 

Wiping his eyes free of all the flour, he sighed long and hard. "You're dead," he said with a wild gleam in his eye. You tried to run, but he was too fast. He grabbed an egg and smashed it on top of your head. Gasping, you grabbed the icing and slung some onto his face. You guys then broke out into a full blown food fight. After the kitchen was thoroughly a disaster, you both collapsed into fits of laughter. Josh then picked you up and placed you on the counter and promptly stepped between your legs. "There isn't anyone like you, babygirl."

He stunned you with a rough and hungry kiss. His shirt came off quickly followed by your own. His hands moved all over your body, causing a small moan to escape your lips. He broke apart as a hooded look washed over his eyes. He picked you up, and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He carried you to living room and laid you on the couch, crawling on top of you. His lips began to travel down your neck and to your collarbone. When you felt his lips touch your stomach right above your pants, you gasped. You pulled his head back up to yours desperate for his lips on your own. His tongue parted your lips and entered your mouth. You started to unbuckle his belt when you smelt this terrible burning smell. Josh must've noticed as well because he sat up quickly. You both rushed into the kitchen to find that you had left the oven on, and something had fallen to the bottom and it was burning. Once you all took care of that, you spent the rest of the night cleaning, cuddling, and, of course, kissing.

~~~~~~

A/N: this is literally the worst, I'm so sorry. 

Don't forget to vote and comment!