payton moormeier

Payton's POV

The lights were blinding. The crowd deafening. The delightful stare of hundreds of people in the crowd. Applause. Set lists and shit. Some song Tik Tok made famous playing in the background.   I looked to the crowd searching for her familiar face. Found her. There she stood, talking animatedly to her friends. Her beauty hit me like a bus every single time I saw her. Her hair was stick straight, like always, and she was wearing my merch, like always. Her gaze caught mine, and I jogged over to the edge as she did the same. "You're here," I breathed as she reached me.

"She laughed a bit, "I'm always here." She leaned up on her tip-toes and pressed a kiss to my cheek. She pulled away, but I grabbed her face and pulled her back to me. I kissed her softly but for a while. She smiled against my lips and pulled away. "Why are you being like this?" she laughed.

"I just love you," I said meaning it sincerely.

She beamed at me with that smile that lit up my whole world. "I love you too. Now go do your show, Payton," she said pecking my lips and pushing me away. "Do good!" she yelled from the ropes then turned and headed back to her spot with her friends. God, did I love that woman. She'd honestly be the death of me.

The rest of the group and I headed out onto the stage to begin the show. I found her in the crowd and lifted up my hand and crossed my fingers, our secret signal. She lifted her hand and crossed her fingers as well. We did this every show. It meant through thick and thin. And I meant that with all my heart. She is the love of my life.

~~~~~~

A/N: really short I know, but now we'll be adding Griffin and Payton to the Preference list!! Who else do you want imagines for?? Let me know!!