jaden hossler

Staring at the text you sent over an hour ago, you sent another one letting him know you were on your way. The first text asked if we were hanging out like you always do, but there was no reply. You drove to his house listening to whatever song was on the radio.Pulling into Jaden's driveway, you parked next to an unfamiliar car. Assuming it was just one of his mom's friend's, car,  You went inside not bothering to knock, perks of dating for 2 years. His parents weren't home yet, and you knew he had to be upstairs making his Tik Toks for the day.

Deciding to scare him, youcrept up the stairs and slowly pulled the door open. Your heart fell to your feet, and your mouth dropped open. His lips were locked onto a blonde's as she straddled him with her body pressed very closely to his. Tears stung at your eyes, and you turned around before they started to fall. You ran down the stairs and out the front door. You opened the car door only for it to be shut by a large hand that you knew belonged to him. Turning to him, you showed him the pain and heartbreak in your eyes. The man you loved. The one. The one. Tears began to fall down your face. Tears that you desperately wanted to hide from him. He reached his hand out to wipe away the tears, but you slapped his hand away. Dejectedly, he put his hand by his side and looked down. "How could you, Jaden?" you whispered.

"I swear. I pushed her away right when she kissed me. You just walked out before I did it. It isn't what it looks like."

"Seriously? 'It isn't what it looks like.' That's the only thing you can say for yourself."

"You don't understand. Really, it's just a misunderstanding."

"No, it's not. And I don't care that you pushed her away. That doesn't matter. What matters is that you let her get that close. You let her in the your house when you knew you were alone. You let her in your room. And her?" you said waving your hand in her direction; she was standing in the door way with a malicious smirk on her face. "Her? You know she has a crush on you, and you still let her into your house when you were alone. You know she hates me and has always done what she can to hurt me in the past. I-I can't believe you."

"I tried to tell her to leave, but-but she wouldn't," he pleaded.

"You should've tried harder," you said and turned to open the door, but he reached out and grabbed your wrist. "Let me go."

"Please, stay."

"I said let me go." You yanked your hand out of his grasp, got in your car, and drove away. You looked in your rear view mirror to see him run a hand over his face and through his hair. Then you looked back to the road, leaving him standing in the driveway. 

~~~~~~

A/N: woah, heartbreaking... part 2 anyone???