PREVIEW maybe idk

Third person POV
TIME SKIP

   A tall muscular man with red hair walked down the street though people on the sidewalk avoided him why,because he was the current number one hero ENDEAVOR.

People often wondered how Endeavor was able to surpass All Might. It seemed as if he had evolved his quirk, he was now able to use his flames at a thousand degrees and higher without overheating along with shaping his flames into weapons. If that wasn't convincing enough he now could control the heat in the air and ground making him able to have little eruptions from the ground but there wasn't any lava it was just flames.

People often called All Might the greatest hero but after Endeavors little upgrade everyone doubted All Might. Who couldn't Endeavor could increase someone's body heat and make them exhausted in a matter of seconds then deliver a final blow knocking out the opponent. And plus his fight with the newly made Tomura Shigaraki aka All For One blew the socks off everyone Endeavors full powered punches were way stronger than any of All Mights punches.

Though with all that power Endeavor didn't seem to grow cocky instead he was more calm now it was as if someone was able to tame him. But what people didn't know was someone did. Almost a year before he became the number one hero his wife had divorced him, lets just say he was broken, he had never realized how much she had mattered to him. He went through severe depression and attempted suicid on more occasions than one,things seemed to be going bad for him until he met Isabella Hernandez a sweet kind lady from Spain.

Endeavor had taken some time off from being a hero because the government had temporarily suspended his license after they heard they he had caused an explosion on accident when he had a mental breakdown. They met in a pharmacy when Endeavor or Enji Todoroki had gone to buy some medication to help him sleep. As he was choosing a lady approached him and asked if he could help her. Turns out she was a journalist who had recently moved to Japan though she wasn't very good in Japanese. She asked Enji if he could tell her how to find the number one hero All Might.

He told her it was impossible to reach All Might. She was a bit let down to say the least but after they introduced themselves she was very shocked, the number two hero was standing before her. After a while Enji had asked her if she would join him for dinner, she didn't want to reject because of the stories she heard about the cruel number two hero. At dinner she seemed nervous and Enji reassured her that it was Enji Todoroki who she was having dinner with not the number two hero Endevaor.

After dinner Enji had taken her back to her apartment but when she was about to leave he asked her if she would go on a date with him. She accepted the request and left a very happy love struck Enji Todoroki standing there with a big smile on his face.

Three months and many dates along with 'other kinds of fun times' Isabella told Enji that she was pregnant. Saying Enji was overjoyed was a understatement,after the week he was told he was going to be a father again he was baby proofing everything in his mansion. Three months later they found out that there wasn't just one baby there was two.

A month after the babies birth Enji took the role of the new number one hero with the help his newly formed quirk. Enji knew precisely who person was that gave him this improved version of his original quirk.

Now five moths later Enji was walking down the street to meet someone in his life who was very important at a cat café. He walked in and saw a young adult with pink hair which had red and white streaks here and there and his gray eyes with teal pupils.

   "It's good to see you son" Enji said as he walked over to Izuku. "Or should I say half my son" Enji said as he smirked. "Whether my second father likes it or not I'm your son after all you shot me into mom" Izuku said "how's my little brother and sister"

   "Their good a pain but their good" Enji said "so when are you popping the question to Isabella" Izuku said getting straight to the point. "Izuku I know you've been wonder when I'll do that but I'll do it when I think the time is right and besides you've been gone for almost two and a half years now I'm pretty sure you'd want to find someone to share your life with or maybe even go back to becoming a hero" Enji said in a sincere tone.

   "I gave up becoming a hero a while back and well the girl I loved was killed by my brother so I avenged her and the other girl i had feelings for moved on with my dear brother Shoto so I don't really have anything to come back for" Izuku said in a bored tone.

   "Before you ask the answer is no. I'm not bringing her back to the living world she deserves to rest along with all of my brothers and sisters" Izuku says. "Listen Izuku you completed your training and yet you still think nothing awaits you down here but in reality there are things that still await for you here such as your new bother and sister and or at least try to find love once again" Enji said.

   Izuku let out a deep sigh.

   "I don't want to admit it but your right father I can't dwell on the past my brothers and sisters would be disgusted if they seen me like this I need to get my life back on track no matter what and all starts with my little brother and little sister" Izuku says "but first I need something to keep me company and a new addition to my new family" Izuku says as he looks at a little kitten he'd bee thinking of adopting.

   "Haha well go and do what you need to do son I've got to get home and prepare dinner for my future wife and my two babies....will you be joining us tonight I mean you did sell that big mansion you once owned,you could stay with us though your not getting any freebies if you want to stay you get to watch the kids whenever me and my future wife leave for a night out" Enji says as he looks at Izuku.

   "Of course I'll stay with you and babysit here and there I'm all for with it.....dad" Izuku says as he gives Enji a big smile and a thumbs up.