Hanging out

Third person POV

   The trio walked into a local café to chill out and drink some stuff and just well chat. "So hows y'all's day been" Mineta ask, "what do you think genius we were taking an exam today" Bakugo says before he takes a sip of his drink.

"You know it's been fun but I gotta you leave and do some errands and stuff like th..Mineta but he was cut cut by Izuku paralyzing him in his seat. "You know it's quite rude to just leave especially when you told us earlier that you would hang out or to more precise 'grab some chow' so don't leave us hanging" Izuku

"Listen let's just call it a night because I forgot the hag that I call a mother will get lose her nuts if I don't home for my fathers little family gathering" Bakugo says as he gets up and leaves.

"Well chump that leaves to the two of us so want to do some painful training were I hurt you and you find ways to counterattack" Izuku says to the paralyzed Mineta. "I'll take your complete silence as a yes" Izuku says as he teleports both of them to his house.

"Now let's get training" Izuku says as he reveres the paralysis then stops time for some "training" which is more like torturing.

Time skip the next day

At school all the 1-A students gathered outside Aizawa said "ok so you all finished your first semester and summer breaks around the corner,however for future heroes you won't be relaxing all of you will be training your hardest but the five students who failed the exam will be doing twice the work" but everyone was pretty fairly happy except the five.

Everyone had their luggage and stuff but all of a sudden Uraraka ran up to Izuku "yes Deku this will be fun right." "No it will" "why" "because I've got to sit with you the whole ride there so one don't bother me two please don't be to loud ok ok"Izuku said as they boarded the bus and he prepared for the worst trip of his life.

(Yeah yeah pretty short chapter but why not I don't have any idea because my grandfather had a stroke so I been helping with him and updating shit as best as I can and school itself makes me want to blow my brains out so don't bust my balls please)