Internship

Third person POV

   Izuku walked down the sidewalk to Endeavor's agency which he would spend an entire week training with his mothers sperm donor.

   "I can't with for this week to be over with" he said to himself before walking into the building,he walked to the receptionist desk and ask which floor Endeavor was on. She told him he was on the top floor and pointed towards the elevator.

   It was a while when he reached the top floor and walked into Endeavor's office. "Ah so your here finally now we got on with our patrols then our training" Izuku narrowed his eyes "what do you mean our? Huh I'm here to be taught by a hero" he said with venom in his voice "number two hero should I say" he whispered to himself.

   "What was that"Endeavor said barley hearing what Izuku said." Oh nothing I was just wondering how someone number two could teach me to be number it kind of doesn't make sense."

   "You say that as if you were number one but your a student" Endeavor said a bit irritated. "No I seen my future and I do become number one I was surprised actually the weirder of one extremely powerful quirk fell into the life of a villain" Izuku said in a bored tone.

   "So you see the future and your number one what happens to me"Endeavor ask in a concerned voice."Do you really want me to answer truthfully" Izuku said while smiling.

   "But there are numerous futures your fate isn't sealed yet changing your ways,your attitude,your actions, I've seen your past my brothers and sister's past a it not pretty nor is fair to them maybe your death will be the keys to their shackles"Izuku said in a  tone that scared Endeavor when Izuku said his death would free his kids.

   "Is there any chance I could not die is that possible"Endeavor said now knowing his future."As I said change who you are the only way you can change your future is if you look into the past" Izuku said "which in your case is about 15% chance out of a 100% if you want to change your fate you gotta get forgiveness before its to late"he said.

   "Well listen I'll teach you to change your grim fate if I can but we need to go to Hosu city I have to save someone"Izuku said while walking towards the door.