All Might!!!

A few days after Izuku got recommended to UA

Third person POV

It was late in the afternoon and Izuku decided to take a walk. The only reason he decided to walk was he had told his family that he needed to lay low for a while and couldn't have a hero find out about him. So his entire family had gone to go do their duties all around the world with different clients and companies leaving him all by himself.

He was walking when he heard mumbling he turned around and saw a nasty looking sewer monster. When it tried to attack Izuku the sludge thing had a quirk and it  was erased. Izuku being unfazed by this actually not really caring due to his protection quirk was about to walk away until he heard "DO NOT FEAR WHY BECAUSE I AM HERE" after that the number one hero All Might can bursting out of the sewage. "Oh sorry for getting you all caught up in my hero work....huh wait a minute how did you nullify the villains quirk" All Might asked Izuku "Oh it's one of my quirks it's call protection" Izuku said "hold on you said quirks as in plural what's your quirk young man" All Might asked it was a moment then Izuku answered "my quirk is called creation I can create any quirk I want"............"hmmm that's a pretty amazing quirk you have there" All Might said trying his best not to sound intimidated. "Ok well young man well than you for helping me catch the villain" All Might said while scooping up the villain in a container. "Well young man I must be off to turn this criminal to the police goodbye have a nice day" All Might said putting the contained villain in his pocket then jumping into the air and leaving Izuku.

   Izuku seen the container hanging out of All Mights pocket,he used his future vision to see what would happen to All Might and the villain. He saw a weak skeleton form of All Might then saw that the villain would take a boy with an explosion quirk hostage.

   He quickly walked to the place where the incident would happen and when he got there he was right on time. He saw the weak All Might and the kid but the heroes weren't doing anything but just standing there. "Oh god I guess I'll have to step in and help" Izuku thought to himself.

   He used his teleportation quirk to get behind the villain. The heroes had spotted him after a quick second and tried to yell at him to get out of there but the sludge villain noticed him. "IT'S YOU,YOU LITTLE SHIT NOW I GET TO KILL YOU" the sludge screamed then tried to use the blonde kids quirk but couldn't.Both of their quirks were disabled which caused the kid to be free,he then used his teleportation quirk and teleported the kid to the rest of the heroes, which they were surprised to see the kid by them. Izuku then fired up his incineration quirk and "accidentally" fried the sludge to nothing.

   After seeing this the heroes were scared at how powerful his flames were. They chewed him out about how he could have been killed and how it wasn't his place to stop the villain,they asked who his parents were so they could send them to court for him using his quirk in public but he told them he was an orphan. So they just gave him a warning then asked if he had anything to say for himself. "You know what I do, I was always told a hero will save anyone at any cost even if it meant their lives but there you so called "heroes" were just standing there helpless and what happened I saved him, me not you me if it weren't for me he would have probably caused more damage to the kid and to the city and it would have been on you because you "heroes" are a bunch a fucking pussies who only care about fame than actually saving people, I don't need this from you sumbags" he said as he walked off then teleported. Leaving the heroes in shock at what he said and the fact that he teleported.

   "FUCK!!!!!!" he screamed as he sat down on the couch in the living room. "Damn heroes I was only trying to help well I'll show them I'll become one of the greatest heroes alive" he said completely enraged at what happened earlier. He then got up still pissed and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and used his disguise quirk to Chang the color of his hair and his eyes.

   After a few seconds his hair was now a combination of green and blue with some black in there and his eyes were pretty much the same but the color was emerald green with the same teal pupils.

  When all that was over with he turned off the lights in the bathroom left closing the door behind him. Walking to his room practicing his persona that Doc told him about. " h- hello my n-name is I-Izuku  M-Midoriya.........hmm nah that sounds to gay I'll just be myself" he said as entered his room for a good nights rest but then he got a message from Doc saying UA accepted him. He fell asleep knowing he was going to UA which was a pretty nice school and he knew going there would make him a hero and crush his fathers dreams of his "masterpiece surpassing All Might."

Third person POV at the TODOROKI mansion

Rei was watching the news peacefully(yes she wasn't send to the asylum place and never burned Todoroki's face) when a story on a boy who was held hostage by a villain showed on the screen. He was apparently saved by an unknown kid. The moment ReI saw the footage she started to cry "Izuku is that you" she thought to herself as she saw the image of the kid who saved the boy his pink hair with red and white streaks. "You haven't changed a bit" she thought.