Endeavors rage

Third person POV

There was only silence the whole drive back to the Todoroki mansion. Even so when they finally arrived home they still didn't say anything they just walked to the front door and went into their home.

   When inside their home Rei told Izuku to go to his room and he obliged walking towards his room eventually reaching it walking inside and closing the door.

   "So what did the doctor say his quirk would be"Endeavor asks as he walks toward his wife.

   She shakes from fear as her "quote un quote" husband walks up to her. Pulling out the results for Izuku's "quirklessness" she can't help but think about what he'll do once he reads it "he's going to hurt my baby I just know it"she thought to herself then handed the results to Endeavor. What was a couple of seconds to Endeavor felt like forever to Rei.

   Throwing the paper down Endeavor with complete rage in his eyes Endeavor ran to Izuku's room clenching his fist together. When he got there he slammed the door open the walked over to Izuku activated his HELLFLAMES and stated to smack the crap out of his son then Rei came and tried to stop him but Endeavor with all his might tightened his hand into a fist and punched her in the face sending her falling to the floor. After that one punch Endeavor turned to looked at Izuku and shouted "YOUR WORTHLESS YOUR NEVER BE A TODOROKI NO YOUR NOTHING!!!!  NOTHING!!! NOTHING TO THIS FAMILY NOTHING TO SOCIETY YOUR A BUG IN A WORLD OF GIANTS!!!!!  YOUR NEVER BE A HERO!!!!!!

Izuku's POV

   After father stormed out of the room Fuyumi and Toya ran in they helped up mom the toya came to me asked if I was ok I lied and told I was ok but In reality I was in a lot of pain but I couldn't let mom see me crying I had to be strong and show her I'm touchable to that monster maybe not physically but emotionally I had to let her see that no matter what he did I had had stand tall and act like it was nothing but I knew that I had to become a hero by any means possible so form now till the day I die I will train to become a hero and show that monster I once called father that he and his prize masterpiece are nothing but a speck of dirt on trial to becoming the greatest hero of all time.

Time skip to two weeks later

Third person POV

It had been two weeks since the day Endeavor found out that Izuku was quirkless ever since then Izuku only called his father Enji and Endeavor never looked at his son the same any more he hardly even  saw him the only few times he would see him is at dinner or whenever the family had to go somewhere or do something though Izuku always asked his mother if he could just stay home but she would always convince him to go.

  And when they weren't doing all the fake family stuff Izuku would often be on his phone which his father had ordered for him from America and played on his games or played with his guitar which Endeavor hated. He hated every single thing about his son mostly his poor taste in music especially the "damn song that means nothing" that is what Endeavor would call it. The song was by an American group called Authority Zero and the name of the was Big Bad World

  But even after all that had happened Izuku still stood strong he would often do random stuff each day after the whole home school stuff. But what he didn't know was that his father was planning something........something that would turn to change Izuku's life for the better something that would ignite a spark of hope within the boy.