Izuku and Bakugo

Third person POV izuku and Bakugo

Both Izuku and Bakugo made their way towards the fake city. "Ok what do we do"Izuku said to Bakugo "your gonna stay out of my way"Bakugo hissed as he walked forward before a giant gust of wind destroyed the buildings in front of them showing the person on the other side of the city.

"Fucking hell,well Bakugo I was gonna let you take him but I can't miss a fight like this" Izuku said as he used his light speed to run straight for All Might while using million at fifty percent power delivering a powerful punch to All Mights body. But to his disappointment he heard All Mights bones crack.

"Damn did I hit him that hard" Izuku thought as All Might fell to the ground. Bakugo used his explosions to catch up to the pair and started to shake All Mights body frantically. "Damn i should've used twenty percent" Izuku thought to himself as he leaned down and used his hyper regeneration quirk on All Might who then slowly got up fully healed like he was in his prime but before All Might could try anything funny Izuku put on the handcuffs and the duo passed the exam.

  Later the two walked off the school grounds at the end of the day. But Bakugo stopped Izuku when he grabbed his shoulder. "Listen I know I'll never be able to beat you even if I advance both of my quirks to their full power your far better than me,but I gonna keep trying to be better than you no matter what" he says as tears start to stream down his face clearly showing the defeat in his eyes.

"I know you'll keep trying which is why I choose to to stay ahead of you because when day comes and you do beat me somehow you'll be even more proud" Izuku says as starts to walk off not knowing that there was a naked spy watching the whole conversation.

"Wait if you can create quirks and see the future then what's mine" Bakugo ask and Izuku stops because of the question. He turns around then says "that's for me to know forever and you to find out, if one knows their future they give up any other thing they planned to do that was not in their future I told them about which could lead to good or bad things which is why I'm choosing not to tell you, but it does begin with the number one" Izuku says while smirking as he walks off seeing a grown Bakugo as the number one hero.

"No matter what each of his futures ends the same way with him living the life he dreamed of, of course that's if I give up on being a hero and actually let my life go along with its original plan, but I mean Momo Midoriya that's not clever at all damn but then there's my Luna her death is gruesome and tragic but I've tried to see if there is anyway to prevent her demise but so far nothing"Izuku starts to tear up thinking of all the deaths he seen her go through "but wait maybe"

   Izuku thinks to himself as he sees a future where she does live but in that future he not only has his Luna he has someone he never wanted to be his wife Momo Yaoyorozu. He tries to see if there is anyway that he could just have his Luna to himself but nothing so it's either he takes both or he doesn't get the one he wants. "But it's not that bad at all my future self looks happy with Yaoyorozu and Luna, damn well better to happy than be alone" he thinks to himself.

   Izuku is snapped out of his thoughts by his only friend at school Mineta. "So how was your test Mineta" Izuku ask, "Oh hell yeah it was awesome, I knocked Midnights slutty ass out with one punch she went went down like a little bitch" he replied.

   "Anyway what were you and Bakugo talking about"he ask Izuku,"oh you know his future and stuff like that" Izuku says as Bakugo walks up to the two and says "hey yo do you guys want to grab so chow" which was to the two's surprise. "Uhhh sure" Mineta says, "yeah why not" Izuku says as the trio walks away from the building.

   But the naked spy was there discretely watching and little,whereas Yaoyorozu,Asui,Ashido,Jiro and Uraraka watched as the three left with jealousy seeing that Bakugo and MINETA were hanging out with Izuku.