The Sports Festival

Time skip to the Sports Festival
Third person POV

   It was the day of the Sports Festival and everyone was feeling nervous. Well almost everyone Izuku wanted to you use his future vision to see if he would win the Sports Festival against all the other first years, but he told himself not to rely on his future vision for all of his fights because the fight would be lame if he already knew how the fight would end. So he told himself that today he wouldn't use it "hmm I wonder if Bakugo is going to try and fight me today well what am I saying ever since the hero and villain training thing he's wanted to fight me" Izuku thought to himself but was interrupted by Todoroki saying  "Midoriya we all know your the most powerful in our class but today I'm going to win and prove that power isn't everything I'll show you that you made a mistake coming to this school and becoming my most hated person." After saying this Todoroki gave Izuku a cold stare but Izuku said "like father like son huh Todoroki", upon hearing this Todoroki tunes with fire in his eyes said "what did you just say" "I'm just saying your like your father trying your hardest to become number one but in reality your out matched so remember Todoroki today when I make a fool of you it was your own doing" Izuku said with pure truth in his voice. Todoroki just stared at him but Izuku spoke again "lost your words huh well don't worry once you lose your be going straight back into daddy's arms crying like the little bitch you are."

   Everyone just stood there looking at both Izuku and Todoroki until the first years were called to the arena. They all walked out along with all the other classes into the arena filled with both citizens and heroes. They all stood in front of a small stage where the 18+ hero Midnight was standing everything went the same as ever Sports Festival went well no mist of the guys in the bleachers were saying all kinds a stuff about their lucky to see Midnight. Midnight then called Bakugo to the stage with being the one that most points on the entrance exam but Bakugo just told everyone that he would win which caused a lot of trouble for some people. But Izuku held his hand and asked Midnight if he could say something to all the classes and a luck would have it she allowed him to do so.

   "Listen this is a speech to all the classes except the hero course" he said "I know that some of you well I say some but all of you probably applied to the hero course but didn't make it I don't know what your quirks are but I'm pretty sure they have limits like every quirk well I want all of you except class 1A to break those limits your quirks are like your body the more you train them the stronger they get this is your chance to prove that you can be a hero like everyone in class 1A this is your chance to show that you are stronger and that a title like hero course or support class or even general studies can't and won't hold you back from your true potential this is your chance to say that YOU ARE HERE!!!" Izuku said and the entire stadium burst into cheers.

   "Now the first challenge is a obstacle race around the stadium now go get to starting line" Midnight said.

   All the students made their way to the starting line got ready when the race begun everyone tried to make it through the narrow tunnel but Todoroki got through first and froze everyone but some of the students dodged not just students from 1A but some from other classes to.

   After everyone else got through Izuku was slowly walking out causing everyone in the stadium to wonder why he wasn't running like all the others and to their surprise he ran all the way to the end using his light speed dodging everyone else and flipping off Todoroki as he past him.

   "And in first place Izuku Midoriya" Midnight announced which everyone was in shock about how fast he was. He waited there for a couple of minutes when Todoroki finally appeared getting in second along with a bunch of other students.

   Midnight announced the the points everyone had with Midoriya having ten million points. Then explained that the next challenge was a calvary battle explaining the rules the students had time to get their teammates which Izuku got Shinso,Hatsume,and Tokoyami on his team.

   The calvary battle begun and already a lot of students went for Izuku's headband but he created a warp quirk and every time someone would try to use their quirk it would be disabled and when they tried to reach for his headband a warp would appear and divert their hands away from him.

   Todoroki tried to corner them but Izuku teleported them out of there. Leaving Todoroki and his team standing there like idiots. The calvary battle ended with Izuku's team still in first place.

   After the calvary battle ended Midnight told them that they would be doing some one on one combat for number one.

The results were in and the people facing each other would be the same as the anime except no Uraraka Bakugo would face Kendo.