Hero killer Stain

Hosu city

"Move your ass old man I'm trying to save someone"Izuku said but he was cut off by a nomu appearing out of no where."K old man you take of these guys and I'll go"Izuku said then used his lightspeed and ran in the direction that he knew Stain would be.

"You fakes are a discrace to the name hero"Stain says as he readies his sword to take the final blow to Iida's head."You know I kinda thought what you were doing was a good thing but now I'm reconsidering"Izuku says as he uses Overhauls quirk to attack Stain.

   But Stain pulls a knife out and throws it at Izuku and Izuku got to careless and the knife glazed his skin slicing through it and flying through the air before falling down due to gravity. Stain dodges past Izuku and grabs the knife before licking it as Izuku tries to use million to attack and end him but he falls straight down unable to move.

   "Damn I got to cocky my protection quirk only works if I'm in combat and the person tries to use their quirk on me,but you didn't use it against me you used on that spill of blood"  "well two can play that game"Izuku says as he paralysies Stain.

   "THIS ISN'T YOUR FIGHT LEAVE NOW"Iida screams."You know I thought the brother of Ingenium would understand that being a hero means saving anybody no matter what even at your own life that's why I came here, to save you because I thought that you would see past this whole vengeful desire and become the hero your brother thought you were CLEARLY I WAS WRONG!!!"Izuku says but screams the last part.

   "As for you"Izuku says as he uses incineration to end Stain once and for all.After a few minutes of silence Endeavor along with other heroes arrive at the crime scene.

   "You were not allowed to use your quirk in public nonetheless kill someone in combat"Endeavor says as he gives Izuku a cold glare."Well you know this would've been avoided have you been here"Izuku says in a mocking tone as he and Endeavor leave the area.

   But is stopped by Iida who says"Midoriya you said you came to save me so I could live up to my brothers expectations but I failed,now I will make it up and become stronger for him." "Yeah no I'm being honest and yes you could try to make it up but like you failed already and like whats gonna change your still gonna be Iida either way"Izuku says as he walks away.

   "MIDORIYA I will become a hero for my brother,in his name I WILL BE THERE"Iida says as he holds his fist up in the air."Whatever"Izuku says as he walks away again.

So I like I've been chilling and stuff and stuff so yes this chapter may be crap but don't worry I'll try to make it up.

Denny out