USJ incident

Time skip to the day of the USJ incident

After the whole ordeal with the Yaoyorozu family Izuku mainly kept to himself. He thought today was gonna be some simple training but when Aizawa told them that they were goin to do some rescue training with him,All Might and another faculty member would be helping in the training he couldn't help but wonder who it was so he used his future vision to see and he did but he saw villains as well. "This'll be fun" he thought to himself,after they got changed into their hero costumes and made their way to the bus which Yoayorozu the person who was chosen as class rep a few days earlier told them to board quickly.

On the bus Izuku sat down and was planning to just sit a listen to people talk but something else happened
"Midoriya I usually speak what comes to mind" Asui said "ok what's on your mind then Asui" Izuku said "call me Tsu" she said but Izuku shrugged "what's on your mind Asui" he said she just looked at for a while then spoke "we all know you have multiple quirks but which one is your original and how do you get the others" Asui asked "my original quirk is called creation I can create and quirk I want and can keep it for myself or give it to others" he answered he question.

"What you can create quirks can you make one for me please" is what he heard along with other pleads for a quirk and a threat from Bakugo but he shrugged it off because Aizawa had told them all to be quiet.

When they got to the facility all of the students exited the bus and walked inside to be greeted by the hero thirteen. After she got down explaining why All Might wasn't there and what they would be doing,the class proceeded but they were interrupted by a black mist appearing in the center of the building. A bunch of villains came out of the most but one stood out to Izuku his body was covered in hands from what it looked like.

   Izuku used his Analysis quirk on the guy and found out anything thing he touched with all five fingers would decay I could kill him easily. But the black mist appeared behind them teleporting some of the other students who knows where. Izuku was one of the people who were going to be teleported but due to his protection quirk it didn't work.

"Mr Aizawa my I help you" Izuku asked his teacher Aizawa knowing about Izuku's protection quirk granted his request and the two fought and dominated the villains. The one that stood to Izuku was left standing "he's the final boss we take him out and we win"Aizawa told Izuku "oh no I'm not the final boss" the guy with hands said just then a tall black thing with a bird face attacked them.

It swung at them but only hit Aizawa because Izuku dodged using his light speed he could hear Aizawa's bones breaking as the thing punched him ruthlessly Tried to intervene and he did, he focused more on defense than offense while dodging punches he used his telepathy and called All Might and filled him in on the situation knowing he and the other UA teachers would come.

   The beast tried to swing at him once more but he used he decreasing quirk and weakened the things quirks almost to where it's quirks were useless then with one kick using million but only one percent of it's power he knocked out the beast thing.

   The guy with hands tried to attack Izuku but his quirk was disabled. Izuku was ready to hit him with a full powered attack with Million but the black mist guy teleported or warped both of them out of there leaving Izuku by himself.

   Izuku ran to his teacher and improved his hyper healing quirk so it was like Doc's quirk he could now heal others and that's what he did he healed his teacher to were it was like nothing happened to him.

   "Thanks" his teacher told him but then the other UA teachers along with the principal showed up they asked what had happened and Aizawa filled them in on what happened. All the villains that were caught were arrested and the students were safe.

   School was canceled for a few days. But the day they started again Aizawa told them that they needed to train for the UA Sports Festival,everyone was excited  because the Sporat Festival would be their big debut to the world. And they continued with their day waiting and training for the Sports Festival.

Third person POV Mr Yaoyorozu's office

   "Did you find anything on him" he asked his butlers when they walked into his office. "Yes sir he's an orphan a little change with his hair and eyes but it's him he disappeared the first night at the orphanage but he took a girl with him they haven't been seen since" the butler replied "orphan so who were his parents" Mr Yaoyorozu asked  " it took some digging and convincing but we got a footage outside the orphanage from a light pole and a few from before he and his dad got to the right outside the orphanage" the butler replied  "show me" he said then the butler played all the footages and Mr Yaoyorozu got a wicked smile "so Endeavor had a secret son that's perfect" he told his butler.