Battle trials

Time skip a couple days later
Third person POV

   It was a couple of days later and the day went pretty much like any other school all the boring classes then the hero course which was at the end of the day.

   "Hmm I wonder what's going to happen today" Izuku thought but then "I AM HERE COMING THROUGH THE DOOR" All Might said as he came like the boss he was.

   "It's All might" "is that his silver age costume" "wow so All Might is teaching this year so cool". All sorts of people said along with others mumbling,but Izuku only thought "wait is his suit one piece if so then how does he take a crap,or if it's not one piece then does he just stop at some random public place and say "I AM HERE TO TAKE A SHIT" or does he just hold his shit and piss till he's done with all of his saving" he thought.

   "NOW ONE OF THE KEYS TO BEING A GREAT HERO IS LOOKING GOOD" All Might said pointing towards the walls which extended out with brief cases in them
"THESE WERE DESIGNED FOR YOU BASED OFF OF YOUR REGISTRATION FORMS AND REQUESTS YOU SENT IN BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED" All Might said.

Everyone grabbed their cases and made their way to the locker room and got changed. Izuku's costume was basic it was a street style design he inspired off of in America. The design was 1985 Jordan Chicago og shoes with some baggy black jeans and a white T-shirt along with a thin gray hoodie covered by sleeveless denim jacket that had the word "WORTHLESS" written on the back of it in red spay priant like a graffiti style. The clothes were specially made with a fabric that wouldn't break or burn easily except the shoes he got those himself for a very high price but sent them into UA and request that they leave them as they are.

After Izuku got changed he made his way towards "GOURND B" for the the battle training. Everyone had their costumes on and even got a few compliments about his. "Hey Izuku you costume looks super comfortable" Uraraka said, "thanks your costume looks( he looked at her skin tight costume in confusion).... it screams " hello boys I'm available when do you wanna meet" but that's all you I don't judge" he told her his honest opinion. "Yeah I should have been more specific about my costume" she said as she looked down.

"OK CLASS LOOK AT ME TODAY WE'LL BE DOING SOME BATTLE TRAINING NOW I KNOW SOMEONE OF YOU ARE CONFUSED SO LET ME EXPLAIN YOU ALL WILL DRAW TEAMS FROM THIS BUCKET AND TEAM NUMBER YOU DRAW IS THE TEAM YOUR ON,WHEN YOU DO GET TO YOUR TEAMMATES YOU WILL FACE ANOTHER TEAM IN ON OF THESE BUILDINGS,THERE WILL HEROES AND VILLAINS FACING EACH OTHER THE VILLAINS HAVE A BOMB IN THE BUILDING THEY MUST PROTECT IT WHEREAS THE HEROES MUST DISABLE IT,ALSO THE BOMBS FAKE AND ALL THE HEROES HAVE TO DO IS TOUCH IT AND THEY WIN OR WE HAVE SOMETHING CALLED CAPUTRE TAPE WRAP IT AROUND YOUR OPPONENT AND THEIR OUT"All Might said while holding the bucket full of teams numbers.The teams were

Izuku and Yaoyorozu

Bakugo and Tordoroki

Uraraka and Iida

Shoji and Mineta

Ojiro and Hagakure

Tokoyami and Asui

Kaminari and Jiro

Aoyama and Ashido

Sato and Koda

Kirishima and Sero

The teams were selected and team Izuku went against team Todoroki. Izuku May have used his future vision to see how the whole thing would go down, and he loved it. "Midoriya I think we should make a solid plan on how were going to go and take out both Bakugo and Todoroki" Yaoyorozu said. " Yeah good luck with that I've used my future vision quirk and I love the outcome of this fight". "WAIT!!! Did you just say future vision I thought your quirk was super strength." Yeah you thought but you were obviously wrong..for the first time in maybe forever fucking know it all." "Ok what's your problem why you being a complete asshole we're suppose to be a team." "Excuse me there is no we I'll win this by myself so by all means go on ahead and make a plan and I'll pretend like I'm listening" " ok listen Midoriya I don't know what you have against me but you and I are suppose to heroes and as heroes we need to work together so if you think your plan is better than mine then tell me what is it" Yaoyorozu said in a soft tone but to her disappointment Izuku was on his texting someone named Doc. "HELLO ARE EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!!!" Yaoyorozu screamed at him "why you getting mad at me I told I wasn't going to listen to you, I said I was going to pretend to listen to you" he said in a confused voice "(sigh) fine I'll tell you my plan I used my location quirk to find the bomb it's on the fourth the floor I'll use my teleportation quirk to teleport "ME" to the bomb touch it and we win" "wait your just wanna teleport yourself so you get all the credit" she said in a icy tone "well it's sorta my plan so either way I'm going to get the credit and I don't wanna take you because your a liability" Izuku said
" BEGIN!!!!!" All Might shouted.

   At that moment Izuku teleported to the top of the bomb unnoticed then he heard "THE HERO TEAM WINS".

   "Wow that was a easy dub bro" Izuku thought to himself then he saw both Bakugo and Todoroki run into the room only to him on top of the bomb. "HEY YOU CHEATER DID YOU SNEAK IN DURING THE FIVE MINUTES" Bakugo yelled then Izuku appeared behind both of them shocking both. "It's not cheating if you're just plain better" Izuku said while walking getting a cold glare from Todoroki and getting yelled at by Bakugo but that was just sore loser attitude.

   All the other teams went next but Izuku walked to the changing room. He changed into his regular clothes then walked back to class only to be surprised. "Hey your Midoriya right your quirk is super cool I'm Mina Ashido" a pink chick said. "Yo I'm Kirishima that fight was awesome" the kid with spiky red hair said. "Hey Sato your frickin amazing bro" Some tall guy with brown hair said. "You shined even more brighter than me" a blonde kid with a French accent said. "I can't,your just amazing you won the whole thing right when the matches started" said a kid with funky elbows.

"I win one match and you guys are already are trying to crowd me" Izuku said in a serious voice.
"Listen we were just trying to congratulate you on your win" the pink girl girl stated. "Listen I knew that I was going to win so it really wasn't much also if you guys plus girl were going to try to talk to me then you should've done it the last few days but no it took me winning a match against two of the strongest students in our class for you guys plus girl to finally talk to me" Izuku said trying not to sound like a asshole but failed.

He left after the whole ordeal only to be stoped by Bakugo. "Listen I don't know who the hell you think you are but just so you know your not better than me ok I'll beat you and become the number one hero"Bakugo said completely starting beef with Izuku.

   But Izuku cocked and eyebrow then said "you lose to me one time and like every sore loser would you start throwing a bitch fit, ok I don't care if you beat me one time because in the end it means nothing ok I don't care about becoming number one I could give a rats ass it's just a name the real flex is how many people you save,and with your overconfidence your plain annoying I don't even know if I'll make the fist few weeks with you in my class hell I don't even know how your parents haven't shot themselves yet their the real heroes now if your excuse me I want to go home"Izuku said before leaving Bakugo standing there like an idiot with his eyes twitching.

As Izuku was walking a limo pulled up on him and lets just say he was ready to fight until the window rolled down and he could see Yaoyorozu sitting there she then said "get in my father would like to talk to you and if you refuse he'll get you kicked out of UA" she looked at Izuku "well fuck open the door then" he said then got into the limo and they drove off.